WC: 236

"Mate."

"What?"

"I'm in love with her,"

"What do you mean?"

"I've been in love with her since the day I met her, but it's never the right time,"

"Okay."

"No, you don't get it, my heart stops when she looks at me and smiles or laughs, I can't breathe when she walks into the room. The night I found her crying in her apartment, the night she ODed I told her that I was in love with her and she said she was in love with me."

"But she doesn't remember, right?"

"She doesn't remember that she kissed me, she doesn't remember that I said I am in love with her, she doesn't remember anything after taking the pills."

"Maybe that's for the best."

"And maybe you're right, but every time I see her, I have to resist the urge just to go up to her and kiss her with all I got. I thought that just being her friend would be enough, but I was wrong- I was so wrong. I can't stand the thought of her not being here. She's the one, and I've been too afraid to tell her because I don't want to ruin things between us."

"If I were you, I wouldn't tell her, some things are better left unsaid."

"How do you expect me to be able to sit back and watch her be with other people and still truly be happy for her?"

"I don't know."