Harry or Damien?

*Valentines P.O.V*

I saw Damien got out, I did'nt know why. I looked up at Harrys face, he smiled thriumply. Whats happening between them?

"Damien, wait!" I shouted, got rid of Harry and ran after Damien. Luckily he was only standing outside the taxi. He turned around, and realized it was me.

"Yeah?" He said and smiled, like nothing happened.

"Why are you going so early?" I said and looked at him with a sad puppy face, witch caused him to laugh.

"Nothing, I just remembered I had to meet with some freinds." He said, and smiled nervously. I just nodded, I could feel he lied. there must be something between Harry and Damien. I hugged him as a goodbye and walked inside. I stood in front of Harry, and gave him a weird look.

"What is it?" Harry asked and placed a hand on my chin. I shook his hand away and looked a bit angry on him.

"Whats wrong with you and him?" I blursted out and saw he had a confused look on his face.

"What do you mean?" He asked and looked confused on me.

"Damien and you!" I said and sighed out loud. Suddenly he got a nervous look on his face.

"Damien? Me?" He laughed nervously. "Nothing, why do you think that?" He ran a hand through his hair.

"Im not stupid Harry, I saw you smiled all over your face when he walked away." I sighed and looked at him. He looked down and bit his lip, and placed a hand on my chin.

"It just..He gave me death glares and that. I think he was jealous of something." He said and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"Damien? Death glares? Nooooo! Damien would never do that, and what should he be jealous about?" I said and shook his hand of.

"Please believe me!" He begged and gave me a puppy look. I sighed, I know Damien would never do that..Or would he?

"Harry stop it! Damien is my bestfreind, and he would never do that!" I shouted.

"Then you obviously don't know him that much." He shouted.

"I do!" I pushed him away and ran up to my room. I slammed the door, and decided I would never talk to Harry again..

*Harrys P.O.V*

I heard the door slammed, and I sighed. I could feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Whats wrong with you two?" I heard a voice say. I turned around to look at him.

"Her bestfreind.." I said, not bothering to say his name.

"Whats wrong with him?" Louis said, and removed his hand.

"He gave me death glares, and he acted kind of jealous." I said and looked down.

"Maby he is jealous of you two." Louis said and half smiled.

"Maby,but I told her. She did'nt believe me, and got mad." I said and ran a hand through my hair.

"Of course she won't. He is her bestfreind." Louis said and pulled me over to the couch. I nodded. He was right, he was her bestfreind, and she believes in him. But are'nt we her bestfreinds to?

He pulled me down next to him.

"Maby you should talk to Damien-"

"Never, I will never talk to him again!" I blurted out, before Louis could finish his settence.

"Fine, but then say sorry to Valentine or something." He sighed and turned on the tv.

"She is mad at me, and im sure she don't want to talk to me again." I sighed and looked down.

"Then prove that he gave her death glares and that. " Louis said and looked hopefully at me. Not a bad idea, but how?

"Good idea, but how?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Its up to you."

I nodded, I have to think, maby I should talk to Damien..?

***

A/N:

Hello guys, this is another chapter of The sixth member. Its kind of short, but I hope you liked it. Im actully really happy, cause I got a new fan.

Thanks for reading my stories, stay tuned for the next part.

It would mean the world to me if you voted.

You see that fanbutton, click on it and see if it works, haha. ;)

Oh yeah, an by the way Team Harry or Team Damien? Comment for letting me know.

Love you guys!<3