No one knows..

*Harry P.O.V.*

I decided to go to the nightclub today. I want to have a girl in my pants, and theres many kind of girls in the nightclub. I know that many girls wants me, but I only want Valentine right now. I made my bed and and brushed my teeths. I took a t-shirt on, and some jeans. I walked downstairs and it seemed it was only me and Louis who were awake. "Morning Boobear." I sais and groanted. "Morning curly." He said and eated his carrot. Maby I should talk with Louis about my problem, he is my bestfreind. "Eh Lou, can I talj with you about something?" I said and sat down in front of him. "Spit out!" He said and smiled. "Look," I sighed, I did'nt know how to start. "I think I have a little crush on Valentine." I said and looked at my hand. "What?!" He said, and I can say he had a really shocked look on his face. "Yeah, I know it just happend suddenly, but I just realized how much I actully want her. She is beautiful, and so..Indescribable. Theres something about her that makes her diffrent from every girl." I said and could feel how fustrated I am. Louis sighed and looked on me."Look Haz, you like older women and I dont want you to hurt her or break her heart." He said and looked worried on me. "I know, but I just really want her in my pants soon. I have'nt made love for a month now!" I said. "Im not the love doctor but, maby you could ask her out for a walk or something. Start out easy." He said and run his hands through his hair. "Thanks Lou." I said and saw the lads were coming.

*Zayns P.O.V*

As I walked downstair I saw Louis and Harry sitting. I looked on their faces and knew there was something, but I never really said something. It was something between him and Lou, it was always, but soon or later they will tell us.

"Morning" Harry said and smiled. He was looking behind me looking for a person.

"Morning" I said and walked downstairs. I walked in the kitchen making a cup of tea.

I saw Harry again looked on the stairs. Who was he looking for? I looked on the lads for get a clue, and now I got it. Valentine was missing, was it her he was looking for?

"Who are you looking for Harry?" I asked and held the tea up in the cup.

"I was just wondering why Val was'nt here." He said and run a hand trough his hair.

And then she cam, Valentine. Harry's face lit up a bit. I wondered why, his face always lit up, and act weird when she is near him. It can't be possible he got a crush on her..It just can't..

*Valentines P.O.V*

As I walked downstairs the first thing who cough my eye was Harry. He smiled all over his face, I wonder what he got in mind.

"Morning." I said and hugged Harry. I smelled his smell of parfume and his shampoo. It made butterflies in my tummy, but I just ignored them.

"Morning." Harry said and put his arms around me. He cheeky smiled and kissed my cheek. I felt his kiss heat up again. I saw that Louis looked worried on us.

"Whats wrong?" I asked and walked over to Louis. He got a nervous look on his face.

"Oh, nothing really." He said and nervously played with his fingers. I nodded, but I was'nt sure if I should believe him.

"So, what you up to today dear lads?" Niall said and looked on us. We always do that every morning, ask what we are up to.

"Im going out with Eleanor today." Louis said, and got a big smile.

"Hang out with special freinds." Liam said and smiled.

"Imaginary freinds." Louis said, and he laughed a bit. We all laughed a bit of it, he always get us to laugh.

"Harry, what about you?" Niall asked, and we all looked on him.

"Well, party all day in the town." Harry said and smiled.

"Im going to visit Perrie today, go out and eat." Zayn said and groanted.

"Im going to be at home." I smiled, and looked at the boys.

"And im going to play golf!" Niall said and already eated a sandwich while we walked.

"So, the house is in your hands today Val." Liam said and smiled.

"Yup." I said and eated a toast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys had all gone, and now the house is all mine. I found my computer and turned it on. I decided to make a twitcam, cause it was ages ago, and many fans asked if I could. I logged on twitter and found the twitcam, and set the camera, and started it..

*Harrys P.O.V*

I parked in the park and got up from the car. I locked the car and walked in the nightclub. There was already mane people in there. I walked trough the mess of people and sat in front of the desk. I looked around and tried to find a girl.

"Can I help you?" A voice said, and I got a chock. Then I saw her. I looked up and down on her. Curvy boobs who looked like they were about to pop out of the shirt. Tall, high, blonde, and blue eyes. She was perfect.

"One beer please," I looked on her name on her shirt. "Lucy." I saod and gave her my best smile.

"On its way." She said and walked over to get a beer. She walked so perfectly, especially her hips.

She gave me the beer and looked at me. "Arent you Harry Styles?" She said and look at me.

"Yes love, its me" I said and winked. I drank the beer, and asked for one more. She gave me one more and drank it like it was water.

I think I dranked four beer, until I got really drunk. "Thanks babe." I said and smiled.

"No problem Harry" She said and leaned over the desk to me. Her boobs where about to pop out. I looked on her boobs and then looked on her face.

"Lets go home to me." She said and tooked my hand. We got out to her car and drove to her house. I forgot everything about Valentine.

Valentine, who Valentine?

As she parked her car we walked over to her aptarment. She locked up the door and walked in. I pushed her up at the wall and crashed my lips over hers. She places her hands on my hair and ran her hands trough it. We slowly begon to make out as she pushed me into her bed. She linked off my shirt, and I begon to undress her. She took of my jeans and layed on top on her. I took some protect on and moved on..

**************************************

A/N.

Hi guys! I hope you like this chapter, and I used much time on it. If have any ideas then please leave a comment on your way. Vote, comment, fan, anything. Love you guys. xx