SEVEN

"will you absolute asshole!" cordelia scowled at her tall geordie friend who had just poured far too much sugar into her bowl, on purpose.
will cackled but seeing that cordelia's pissed expression wasn't leaving her face, he began to feel a tad remorseful and uttered a small sorry.
cordelia smiled at this and then began to laugh, she was very good at winding him up.
"your fucking face! i want that in a frame" will's face quickly switched and he rolled his eyes, then came up behind her and lifted her up in the air, cordelia was confused at first then remembered, ah yes the fake relationship, her mood dampened slightly after that, she still couldn't believe she went through with it but here we are, getting picked up by no other than william lenney. what made it slightly better was seeing him genuinely happy, laughing and smiling, cordelia seemed to have that effect on him, both of them would disagree with that but everyone else around could see it, they suited each-other.

cordelia helped will clean up his kitchen from the mess that occurred in the video, and believe you and me, there was a lot.
"that was actually really fun" will piped up while cleaning down the counter with a faded yellow cloth.
"i know! you're not too bad company actually" cordelia teases, will scoffs.
"you know you love me really" he puts down the cloth and faces towards the brown haired girl, with that grin he always does.
"oh william, you know you're the only one for me!" cordelia mocks and presses herself up against will, "just kiss me already" she then wraps her arms around his back to form a hug and looks up at will, he was quite a bit taller than her. cordelia had a massive grin plastered on her face, realising she was getting a little too caught up in the moment she clears her throat and then lets go of will, still smiling to make it seem a little less awkward.
"well, i better get going. alex will be climbing up the walls, this is probably the longest we've been apart" cordelia grabs her coat and bag and proceeds to head out, but of course not without saying goodbye to gee.
"see ya tomorrow nelson" she has her head poking out.
"aw are you going already? i'll miss you!" she pouts which cordelia found absolutely adorable so she ran over and gave her a big hug. cordelia thought about giving will a hug but felt awkward so she left it, she could see a bit of disappointment in his face, she didn't really understand why but she still felt slightly guilty so she ended up going in for a hug, it was a really nice one actually, he gives good hugs.
"see you tomorrow" cordelia simply says and smiles warmly. she then set off for the walk to her apartment glowing, tonight was one the of the best nights she had in a long time and she was surprised to find herself thinking this because of how skeptical she was of the whole plan, but if it was anything like tonight, it was going to be a breeze.