THREE

CORDELIA waited for her brother in a Starbucks somewhere in Central London, she hardly knew where anything in London was, don't even get started with street names and she'd lived here for 3 years, it was her brother who persuaded her to move to the bustling streets of London, she very much preferred being away in the countryside, away from everything and everyone but Alex has a knack to make everything seem so pleasing and enticing, even if it was the complete opposite of that, he had his ways and Cordelia was envious of that. Cordelia was never really into the whole YouTube thing, she did appear in Alex, George and Will's videos but she's usually a last resort as literally no one fucking knows who she is, but that honestly didn't bother her. She had her own graphic design company and was doing fairly well with that, it also helped having YouTubers as friends who kept her afloat with work. As for love, she wasn't that fussed about that either, she'll take it as it comes.

ALEX could easily spot his sister in the overcrowded coffee house, his first words to her were in traditional Alex Elmslie fashion, whipping out his phone he said,
"How's the biggest nonce in London doing?" He zooms right in on her face
"Right thanks for that Alex, really appreciate it" She smiles sarcastically into his phone camera, earning a laugh from her little brother, he uploads the story and then puts his phone into his back pocket.
"I got you, your usual" Cordelia's rings tapped against the porcelain of the mug, Alex expresses his gratefulness with a 'cheers' and took a long sip of it, he then prepares his speech about his great new video idea which he was just so eager to talk to Cordelia about.
"Right ok, so this video idea is a bit out there but i seriously think it could work" Cordelia raises her eyebrow dubiously, preparing herself for what he was about to say next.
"You and Will fake being in a relationship?" The statement turned more into a question because Alex knew she wasn't going to like it one bit at all, and he was absolutely right but CPM was low at this time and he needed to do something drastic, he would of asked her to get a tattoo of Harry Styles on her face but that idea had already been taken, much to Alex's bitterness. Cordelia choked on her drink slightly, not quite believing the words that came out of her brothers mouth.
"You want me to do fucking what now?" She raises her voice slightly, earning a few head turns, but she honestly didn't care, she needed to know what Alex was on and why.
"That's fucking insane i'm not doing that!" She scoffs.
"Please, imagine how much attention and appraisal you would get, this could be amazing for your business!" Alex overused it with hand gestures, he was just really passionate about this idea, so was Will.
"I don't give a flying fuck about attention, my business is fine as it is!" She crosses her arms, she was lying, her business was extremely quiet at the moment and that wasn't the best thing, especially if you lived in London.
"Cordelia, we all know what's a big fat fucking lie ok, just do it for like a month and if you really don't like it you can quit, alright? you'll get a cut of whatever we make" He stretches his hand over the marble coffee table, and without Cordelia's consent, her hand stretched out and returned the handshake, not knowing what she was away to get herself into.