Chapter #1: The accident

Chapter #1

The accident

I was running and running away from, well I don’t know what but it was creepy. It made a deep breathing sound and I woke up. Few it was a dream.  It was my 11th birthday, I could hear my mom shouting at me to get up. Coming! I shouted back. I can’t believe it, it was my 11th birthday and she was screaming to get me out of bed.  I got up to find my 8 year old brother standing in the doorway with my pet bird.     

 Can I bring can-a-ry to school it’s bring your pet to school day he said. I know, I’m not dumb I replied. Yes you are he teased. Tim get out of my room! I shouted. Tim go wake up Sara and Tessa! Mom shouted. Tessa was my sister older than me by 2 days. Sara was my 16 year old sister. Sara get up! Tim shouted. He went to Tessa’s door and kicked it. I climbed down my ladder and my canary flew onto my shoulder. He was yellow with a few black spots, his name was wad; but my brother called him can-a-ry.

 Tessa walked out of her room. She looked angry, I wouldn’t blame her she had been woken up by Tim kicking her door. She walked over to Tim and shouted Do not wake me up like that again! Then Sara walked out and said don’t give Tim a tough time. Tessa and I looked at each other. Sorry Sara- don’t apologize to me apologize to Tim.  Nope Tessa said and walked downstairs. What is her problem? Sara said. I shrugged. I got dressed and went downstairs.

 Sara followed me. I got downstairs my mom was setting down my pancakes. Finally you guys came down. I started eating my pancakes. When my mom went to got to walk Tim to the bus. I finished my pancakes and walked to the garage with Tessa. Oh my god please tell me mom did not spend our money on this I said. Tess did mom spend our money on this. I don’t know she replied. Mom came in. What do you think about this mom said? Are you mad mom a Bugatti I said? No I’m not so get in the car. I got in the car.

 We pulled out of the driveway and turned the radio on. We were listening to a song when a hazard alarm sounded and a breaking news alert. The guy said breaking news there has been a big problem a big strange fiery ball has crashed into bus #12 of essence elementary. The only kid injured is Tim Pivot, he is not very badly hurt. Tim! My mom screamed. We pulled into my school and got out of the car. Mom zoomed off, probably to the hospital. What do you think will happen to Tim I said. I don’t know Tessa said.