5:30 pm ! 𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯

bad boy!hyunjin

"hi, hyunjin!" you hear a female voice call out and you sigh, watching as your boyfriend rolls his eyes, continuing towards you

"hey, baby. how was class today?" he asks, lightly pressing you against the wall of your school. you grin as he peppers kisses along the base of your neck.

"it was okay. would've been better if you actually came to class."

"i wasn't feeling it today. maybe i'll come tomorrow?"

"yeah, okay, you better. we worked hard to go to the same college so don't mess it up, jinnie," you laugh, lightly. you slide your hand down his chest, pulling him away from your neck and to your lips. pulling away, you make eye contact with the girl from before, laughing as she scoffs and walks off. you didn't blame her for being so into him. over half the school was anyways. you just so happened to be lucky enough to have him to yourself. if you'd asked him though, he'd say he was the lucky one.

being with hyunjin had his perks but it also had it's downfalls. those that were jealous of you automatically disliked you but hyunjin's reputation kept others from bullying you in any way. everyone wished they could be with the towns resident 'bad boy'. he was the perfect combination of intimidating and sweetness. but with you he was a big old softie.

"you ready to get out of here?" he asks, looking into your eyes with nothing but love and you nod, allowing him to intertwine your hands. he stares at you for a second longer, glancing to the side for a second before pressing you against the building once more. he attaches his lips to yours, one of his hands holding your jaw and the other still gripping yours. when he pulls back his eyebrows are still furrowed and his eyes are still closed.

"mmh, what was that for?"

"i love you. so much. just thought i'd let you know," hyunjin whispers, opening his eyes as he gently strokes your bottom lip with his thumb. a small smirk grows on his face as your cheeks heat up.

"aww, i love you, jinnie."

"well, that and i saw a guy checking you out. wanted to show him that he had no chance," he says and you gently hit his chest.

"hyunjin."

"oh don't act like you weren't doing the same a few minutes ago," he grins, finally leading you to his car.

𝚊𝚜 𝚒 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚓𝚜𝚔-