10:26 pm ! 𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰

best friend to lover!lee minho

"so... i kissed him on the nose."

"you kissed him on the nose?"

"i kissed him... on the nose."

"wow," minho says, clearly trying to hold back his laughter and you roll your eyes.

"go ahead, laugh. i know you want to," you say, slumping further into the comfort of minho's bed. you'd just gotten back from a date that didn't end too well.

"no, no. no laughing here. just... wow. his nose?"

"god, i'm such an embarrassment," you groan, covering your face with minho's blanket. it's silent for a bit before you feel the bed sink in and the weight of minho above you. "minho? what're you doing." you mumble from under the blanket.

"you're not an embarrassment," he starts, peeling the blanket away from your covered face. you're met by minho hovering over you, looking into your eyes. "you're far from being an embarrassment, alright?"

"...minho?"

"you're not an embarrassment, you're just awkward in the cutest way possible. and if he didn't see that? well, that's his loss. because, y/n, you're freaking amazing. and now he's lost you and i've got you right here in my bed, where i've always wanted you."

"but... i've been sleeping in your bed for forever-"

"that's not what i meant, y/n," he says, rolling his eyes and brushing a few stray hairs from your face.

"then... what do you mean?"

"i think you know, babe," he says and your cheeks turn a shade of red.

"oh."

and with that, minho lowers himself, almost attaching his lips to yours.

"but... only if it's okay with you," he mumbles, his lips slightly brushing against yours. you pull him closer, shrinking the small space between the two of you and greeting him with your first kiss.