Chap4- friends?

Saffron pov

As soon as I got out of my house for school the next day I looked to my Side to find Zayn looking straight at me.What the heck?what is he doing with his life I thought."WHAT."
I shouted.
"What I never said anything to you." he said looking dazed.
"Why are you looking at me idiot." I replied.
"Me" he said pointing to himself I nodded then he said."I wasn't looking at you who would look at you I was just looking at the tree behind you at least it looks better than your ugly face."

"Ha ha nice joke what do you even find interesting about that old tree." I said.

" Em why do you care?"he replied cockily .

"Well I don't" with that said I started to walk off.

"Wait wait" Zayn shouted.
I turned around and was face to face to him it shocked me because one second he isn't there the next second he is.

Woah he was fast I thought.
"How did you get here so fast" I say shocked .
"Because I've got legs duh" he said making it obvious i knew that i was just a bit shocked that's all.
"Well anyway what do ya want then? "I say.

"I was thinking that i know we got off at a bad start and i know ive been a bit moody but do think we can start over again umm so what do you think?"Zayn says.Seriously he wants to start again is he joking with me i thought but he looked completely serious.

I stand there looking like a statue and thinking about the unexpected
"Umm Saffron helllllo"He said as I had not been paying any attention.

"Oh yeh I think I would like that" I say making my decision.

"So friends?"He asked.

"Friends"I reply.

"So would you like to ride with me to school from now on I think it'll be easier for both of us to go in one car."

"Um yeh cool."
I turned to his car to see a beauty I was gobsmacked.

"OMG. You got a Nissan gtr why didn't you tell me?This is like my dream car oh my Gosh I can't believe my eyes." I say gob smacked.
"Stop gawking and get in."he says while laughing.

I sit in and admire the artwork of the car and it's unique design and leather interior.

"OMG I'm sat in a Nissan gtr" I scream.

"Owww women my eardrums "he says and covers his ears.
" So you in to cars."
"Yeh I love sports cars I wanna drive but I can't yet I'm to young but as soon as I get my driving license I'm not gonna wait a second " I say pretending to frown but fail miserably hahaha.

"Haha someone sounds desperate"
With that he sped of onto the road.