Chapter 2 - Front Row Seat

Ellies pov

Front seat right next to the pitch. Excellent. I could see both teams warming up ready for the game and i was focused completly on Owen. He walked towards me slightly, stopped, did a lunge and began to walk towards me again but stopping to lunge again. He stopped a few meters away from me and turned around to face away from me and may i just say wow! He shouted something which i couldnt quite hear but his shout was replied to by Twelvetrees booting a ball to Faz, or atleast he tried to but it sailed over Owens head and landed on a seat behind me. I quickly grabbed it and as i turned back round to give it back, Owen was right up next to the barrier staring at me. I blushed and passed the ball back to him. He didnt move away.

Owens pov

Wow, that was a good pass, i bet she plays rugby. Should i ask her or will she not be able to hear me because of the crowd? Isnt that the girl i saw when i got out the car? Oh for goodness sake owen, listen to yourself stop staring at a random girl and focus on the game. Oh i suppose i could try and speak, maybe. Oh well here it goes. 'Hey, nice pass, you play rugby?'

Ellies pov

Oh gosh he's still looking at me. Oh wow his lips moved, he spoke but i've no idea what he said. I'll just smile and nod. That always seems to work i think. I nodded and smiled trying not to burst into tears, and here was me thinking he was good looking on TV but wow he is like a hundred times better in real life. How is this even possible?! Stop staring for goodness sake Owen, i feel so ugly right now!

Owens pov

I take that as a yes then. She doesnt really seem to like me, but somehow i really like her. Ive never met her before, why is this happening? I should go i suppose. Wow but she's so pretty.. COME ON OWEN FOCUS. Hopefully she'll still be here at the end of the game and maybe i can speak to her then.. Yes thats a good idea now come on boy youve got a game to win ! I stepped away and waved.

Ellies pov

Oh wow did he just wave at me? Oh wow im like screaming inside. I want to cry but i cant. This is literally turning into the best day of my life.

*begins to rain*

Oh gosh my hair will go all curly and horrible whhhy do you have to rain Scotland? But oh well Owen Farrell just waves at me who cares if its raining or not. Come on England!