°7°

Whoa a n o t h e r SM U T chapter¿ weLL heLL y E a 

And this idea was by-

L i t e r a l l y  e v e r y o n e  w h o  w a n t e d  b o t t o m  C r o w l e y -

Enjoy you little perverts :^)

And Im sorry if it seems short, I'm still getting back into my writing mood, so I may be rusty-

But it'll be short and sweet ;^)))))))))))))

---

Crowley was in trouble.

The poor demon had been horny for the last four days and all he did was either touch himself or use sex toys. 

Either or has never been enough and the growing heat hasn't left.

"Ah, oh fuck!" Crowley moaned out loudly, curling his long, slender fingers against his prostate. He sucked in a breath and arched his back, moaning again as he moved his fingers fast.
The moaning demon was thinking of a certain angel fucking him senseless. He just wanted to be dominated by that certain angel so badly, yet he hasn't gotten the guts to ask anything of it.

But my oh my, was Crowley fantasizing about that angel so much, it's become a drug to him. 

"Fuck, Aziraphale fuck me faster!"

"Harder!"

"F-Fuck, your cock feels so good!"

"I'm gonna cum!"

He panted hard and threw his head back, moaning loud and cumming afterwards.

"Fuck.." he whispered, taking his fingers out and catching his breath. "I'm a sick bastard.." he closed his eyes and rested for a while. 

"Why did I have to catch feelings for Aziraphale?" He asked himself, facepalming and groaning, turning to his side and curling into a small ball. "I hope he doesnt find out about me wanting him to fuck me.." he sighed, closing his eyes and resting his little snake mind.

Let's take a back a few weeks back, shall we?

And when I mean a "few" weeks, I mean the glorious moments of five days ago.

---

Aziraphale was in his bookshop as per usual and he was reading a rather not so family friendly book.

But he was used to it. He had gotten control over his urges while reading his adult novelty books and he learned how to keep a poker face while reading the dirty words on paper whilst in public.

"Angelllllllllllllll!" A voice shouted.

The angel looked up from his dirty fictional book and put a bookmark in it, setting his book down and sighing quietly because he knew who it was.

"Crowley my dear, you dont have to yell. I'm just here. Right where I always am." He said, smiling gently.

"Yeah, but I like being loud." Crowley replied, forcing a smile and sitting next to Aziraphale, leaning back to get comfortable. "So tell me, angel," he looked at the angel. "Hows your day so far, hm?"