Birth

I woke up in the middle of the night.
My tummy feels hard.
And it hurts.
Suddenly a sharp pain came from my tummy.
Rhys.
Rhys immediately wake up.
"What's wrong?" He asked worried.
"I don't know, my tummy hurts a lot."
"Do I have to get Madja?" He asked.
"Its the middle of the ..."
"I don't care! My mate is in pain!" He interrupted me. After he said that he winnowed away.
A bit later Rhys came back with Madja.
Madja asked if she may feel my tummy.
When I said it was okay, she felt.
Another sharp pain came.
"You are having contractions."
"Does that mean the baby is coming?" Rhys asked.
"Yes and no. The baby is only coming when the water breaks." At that moment it broke. "My Lady would you please lay down on bed? And put your knees in the air. So I can feel how much opening you have." She asked politely.
I let my underpants fall on the ground and laid down on bed.
Madja carefully fell how much opening I had.
"You have already eight centimeters opening. You are going to give birth soon. My High Lord may I ask you for a favor?" She asked nervously.
"Yes." He said carefully.
"Would you please bring me some hot water and towels?"
Rhys ran to the bathroom to get the things she asked.

Rhys gathered the Inner Circle together and told them what's happening.
While he was talking he heard Feyre scream.
He winnowed right away to her.

12 hours later

The baby finally came.
It's a boy.
They named him Nix.
Feyre is very tired.
After she finished feeding him, Feyre went to rest. She had a lot of pain. She needed stitches.
While Madja was putting stitches onto Feyre, Rhys carried the baby and went to the Inner Circle.
Everyone was sleeping except for Az.
He immediately stood up and walked to Rhys and the baby.
"I hate it when Feyre is in pain. I can't bear it to hear her scream and not being able to help her." Az said.
"She is fine now, she's sleeping because she exhausted." Rhys said quietly.
"Can I hold it?" Az asked shyly.
"He's not an object, he's my son." Rhys said and winked to him. He carefully gave Az the baby.
"I will go the Feyre, maybe she's awake and want something." Rhys said.
"Hmm." Az said while looking lovely to Nix. He looked at him with no fear in his eyes.

When Rhys came back from checking on Feyre, he woke the others up. They went to the library. They saw Nix on Az his lap, he was watching fascinated to Az his shadows.
There were horses, dolphins and other animals playing.
They just stood there and watched them.
"I'm just so blessed to have this family." Rhys whispered.

Feysand With Childजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें