8:42 pm ! 𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹

best friend to lover!felix

"oh my god, 'lix, stop spoiling the movie!" you groan, lightly hitting felix's chest

"it's already at the end!" your best friend exclaims and you whine.

"exactly! and now i already know how it ends," you say and felix pouts.

"i'm sorry," he says, poking his bottom lip out. "let me make it up to you?"

"depends. what are you planning?" you ask, pulling the blanket tighter around the two of you.

"hmm... wait here," he says, patting the bed next to the two of you. you reluctantly remove yourself from his arms, watching as he stands up, stretches, and then leaves the room. man, did you love that boy. you feel your cheeks heat up at the thought and silently hope the blush fades before felix returns.

"alright, i'm back. here you go, love," felix says, handing you a mug of hot chocolate and the brownie of his you'd been eyeing earlier.

"aww, felix. i can't eat your brownie, i know you've been looking forward to eating it," you say and he shrugs.

"yeah, well, now i want you to have it."

"nooo, i can't," you say and felix places the plate in your hand, watching as you eye the warm, chocolatey brownie.

"you can. pwetty pwease? you know i love you, right?"

"oh shush. why don't we... share it?"

"alright, i'm okay with that," felix says and you grin, picking a piece up with your fork and leaning over to feed it to felix. he laughs before taking the fork from you and leaning over to do the same. but through your fits of laughter, he manages to smudge some chocolate along your lower lip.

"oh... you've got something right..." he slowly raises his hand to cup your cheek lightly before gently rubbing his thumb over your lip. "...here."

after swiping the chocolate from your face, he keeps his hand there. you glance into his eyes, the feeling of butterflies in your belly surfacing.

"is... is it off?" you ask and he slowly bites his lip before shaking his head.

"no. no, not yet," he whispers, and with that, he leans in, attaching his lips to yours. you immediately kiss back, your feelings outweighing your realization of the situation. he slowly pulls back before licking his lips.

"now it's gone," he subtly smirks and you feel the blush return to your cheeks.

"felix?"

"yeah?"

"woah..."