Making a deal

His fangs get closer and closer to her neck "Stop!" I yell and he stopped looking at me with a stubborn grin smacked on his face. "Why should I stop? " He says lifting his eyebrow "cause... We can make a deal." I say the one with the long black hair put up his hand ordering the blond one to stop I guess he's the leader of the pack even though they aren't werewolf.

"What's the deal?" The leader says and I smirk coming up with a plan "never mind the deal its to good for you go ahead and eat Harley." I say they all look at me confusion on there faces.

"What's .the.deal" I smirk I making them anxious hehe.

"No no go ahead do what you were gonna do." I say shooing them until I feel someone launch on me pinning me to the ground

"WHAT'S THE DAMN DEAL!?!" it was the short one I knee him where the sun don't shine and turn him around putting a wooden stake only inches away from his head.

"The deal is a trade a short little vampire for the human now cough it up!" I say they were all wide eyed at How fast I got him off me.

"Let him go don't do something your gonna regret!" Four eyes said "Oh trust me your gonna be the one that's gonna regret not taking the deal. " they look at eachother then throw jasmine

Next to me.

"Now give us out friend." The fro man growls.

"Um  How bout.. NO!" I yelled

They all launch at me but before they could get me I use my super speed to get jasmine and rush her into the car while going back to the where that vamps where.

They all stood in front of me

"OK let's just truce and forget about this "the leader says taking a few steps and putting his hand out to shake.

I squint my eyes taking the same amount of steps forward then he did until we were face to face.

I know exactly what he's gonna do.

I take his hand and once again his eyes go pitch black and endless.

"Sleep" he said "what happend to the truce bitch!" I yell kicking him the same place I kicked his short friend.

He looks at me with anger "HOW THE HELL ARE YOU RESISTING MY TRANCE!?!" He yelled and the guys looked all so confused.

"Eye contacts ever heard of them?" I yell pinning him to the ground and punching his face.

Four eyes pushed me off.

"YOU DON'T TOUCH MY BROTHER!!" He yelled

I knee him in the balls like the others "ahh! ...my unicorn horn!!" He yells holding himself

I turn around and bam! I'm on the floor the short one with a tree branch in his hands.

I  then feel dizzy. He climbs on top of my pinning me to the ground he looks me in the eyes

And smiled pecking my shoulder getting closer to my lips. I struggle hard but he has fucking vampire powers! He then pulls away looking at my lips he smirk but getting him off guard I hit my head to his it hurts like hell but makes them go unconscious.

He falls limp on top of me and I push him off. I look up to see the others ready to attack .

"Your gonna pay for breaking my bros ...unicorn horn bitch! " the leader yells. "And the tease" I hear someone whisper in my ear turn around and fall back it was the Shorty again with the branch.

I then black out this time.