Vampire problem

11 years later...

It's been eleven years....eleven years since I saw mom and dad...

4 years since they took...Josh.

Yes... Josh is gone...My little brother and so is Erick. They broke in when me and JASMINE weren't there and took both Josh and Erick.

"I'll be back I'm gonna check under the hood." JASMINE says knocking me out of my thoughts .

I just noticed the car had stopped and Didint want to start ..great

Right in the middle of the woods

It's gonna get dark soon.

I hopped out of the car waking up to jasmine . "How's it going ?"

She looks at me then back at the

Car "Not so good." She replied shaking her head " Well what's wrong with it ?" I asked confused on why it's not starting. "Nothing that's the problem it might have just gave out." A worried look spread across her face as she told me this she looked around then back at me. "Either way it's not gonna start were gonna have to camp out in the car or out in the woods and I'm guessing you wanna sleep in the car?" She says.

I give out

A loud sigh and nod

She nods back and heads off

Into the woods .

"Hey wait where are you going?"

She turns around and shrugs I roll my eyes and gesture her to keep going where ever she is going. I go the opposite direction as her right into the woods...this is a bad idea...what if something happens to her she doesn't have powers Luke I do she could get killed cause I'm pretty sure there are vampires in these woods ...

Ok it's best if we stick together.

I turn on my heel "AHHH!!!" Shit that was JASMINE please for god sake be just a bug that climbed on her . I ran to where her scream came from untill a sudden amount of wind came making my hair blow. I stop even though I became a monster Hunter over the Years doesn't mean I'm not afraid of them cause I am. I look around my heart skipping beats just hopping jasmine was ok. "Harley?" I yell  out a made up name instead of her real name cause they might know Erick and Josh and use  them against us.

"Harley?" I yell out once again

I feel a tap on my shoulder

I look behind me but no one's there . "Harley you there?" I tell turning back "Nope just us." I gasp as a pale guy with an Afro stood in front of me

I throw a punch but he caught it .

I throw another but the same thing happens again .

I try to get both my arms free from his grip.

"Now that's a naughty girl." He says seductively then throwed me as I felt a sharp pain on my back I hit a tree "Ugh." I groan standing and grabbing a pocket knife from my hunting Belt. I look around but he's no where in sight I then felt pain in my hand I look and see another pale guy but he has glasses and his hair was straight.

He had my hand and was squeezing it hard but I still had the pocket knife.

"Aww that's cute a little pocket knife." He says his smirk suddenly dropped " Now be a good girl and drop the knife ."He

Says but I Didint I just struggled more . He squeezed my hand harder making me drop the knife . "Ow!" I yelp but reach behind me and pulled out a bigger knife

Stabbing it into his hand making him yell and let go. "Ahh! You bitch your gonna pay for that!"

He said his eyes glowing red and dark he then launch at me but I moved to the side making him hit his head on the tree. He fell back grunting. I them pulled out steak walking up to him he looked at me his dark red eyes going wide. "Say goodnight Dracula." I say lifting the steak

"Nooo!!" Someone yells tackling me 5ft away from the vampire.

He got on top of me his hair was

Long and black and his eyes were also red. He put his hand around my neck and leaning in forward

And then he stopped only inches from my face. His eyes suddenly turn black and deeplest oh no he's gonna try and USE his vampire powers to controll me.

"You will fall under my control and do as I wish." He says slowly ."and you should try a breath mint." I say his eyes go

Wide Nows my chance ! I bring my head to his hitting it hard with mine and knocking him out.

I get up .."Aw fuck that hurt like he'll." I say rubbing my head I run and grab the steak but when I turn around to the long black haired guy that I made unconscious another man stood in front of him. "For god sake

How many of them are there" I say to myself loud enough for him to here this guy was short and had hazel eyes not red hm.

"Put the steak down and let's just forget this ever happened he said.(AHH! frerard momment hehe :D..)

"You still have my friend." I growl. "Good cause we weren't gonna let you go." The afro guy says with the one with another guy...wow...ok I'm serious how many are there . This guy had a lip ring with blond hair . He tilted his head to the side trying to scare me but I just laughed.

" say your famous last words cause you don't stand a chance against five powerful vampires."

I laughed a cold dark laugh just to scare them " five vampires against a monster Hunter...I've killed 13 witches,9 mummies,4 night zombies, and 23 vampires

I think it's the other way around hun." I say smirking they were all speechless every single one of them looked Like they shit there pants. "Lets see how harley thinks about that ." Says the blond vamp says disappearing and then reappearing with jasmine not harley in his hands he smirked .

She was unconscious he pulled her hair away from her neck

And his fangs came out closening to her neck....