♡ Chapter 3 ♡

Alex's POV

Morning*
I woke up with a huge headache and I walked straight in the bathroom. I jumped into the shower and turn the water on as the warm water hits my skin. I got out of the shower and wrapped myself with a towel and walked out to my room. I had so much clothes in my room I didn't know what to wear. When I was picking out my bra and underwear my worst nightmare appeared. "What are you doing here?!?! Get out!!" I screamed. Then my phone buzzed and I got a text message from Jenn.
Jenn: Do I meet you at your house to go to the mall?
Me: Yeah and I will drive :)

"What are you still doing in my room?!?" I asked him. " I'm going to the mall with you." Justin said. "No way in hell you would." I told him. "But you look so hot in that towel." he smirked at me. He walked closer to me and I was walking backwards to the bed. I fell on my bed and the next thing i know was that Justin was pinning me on my bed. "Get off of me." i demanded. " I'll get off of you once you give me a kiss." he smirked. Alfredo came into the room all shocked. "Ooo you guys are such a cute couple." Alfredo said as he snapped a picture of us. "Stop it!! Can't you guys leave me alone!?!" I scream. Alfredo chuckled and left my room and Justin stopped pinning me and I got up from my bed. "Get out of my room so I can change." I said. Justin pouted at me and tugged my towel. Then next thing that happened was my towel fell on the floor. I quickly took my towel and hid in my closet. I seriously hate Justin he is such a jerk and now he has seen me naked. I was so angry but I had to put my clothes on so I can go to the mall. I was wearing a grey sweater with a black skirt with tights and a pair of UGGS. I came out of the closet and I still see Justin in my room sitting in my bed. I got my phone and stormed out of the room. When I went to my living room the door rang. "I got it! I ran to the door and opened it. "Hey you ready to go?" "Yeah let me grab my bag. I grabbed my bag and got into my car and apparently Justin and Alfredo is in the back seat of my car. "Why are you guys here?!?" "Im going to the mall with you and Jenn." he winked at me. "UGHH." I drove out of the drive way and headed out to the mall. When we got there i went to Forever 21, Pac Sun, American Eagle, and Hot Topic. After shopping for a while we stopped at the food court and got Taco Bell. " I'm gonna miss you when you are gone." Jenn basically crying. "I'm gonna miss you too it is going to be the longest year ever." i said. Alfredo, "The My World Tour is going to be so exciting." Jenn pulled out her phone and wanted to take selfies. I posed for the camera and then Justin and Alfredo got in the picture. We took a couple of pictures until these 4 girls came up to us. " Oh my gosh its Justin Bieber!!!" one girl said. "Can you keep your voice lower i don't want to cause an attention." Justin said. "Can we please get a picture with you and Alfredo we are huge fans." another girl said. The girls gaved their phones to me and i took a couple of pictures in each phones. "Oh my gosh thank you so much this is the best day ever." a girl said. " Aww you guys are so adorable it was nice meeting you guys." Justin smiled. After all that happened we got out of the mall and went to the car. I drove into the drive way and parked inside of the garage. "You want to stay for dinner?" I asked Jenn. "Sure why not." 

Dinner~
Jess and I made dinner for everyone. We made one of my favorite food steak and potatoes it is one of the best thing on earth. We had Pattie come over and Justin and Alfredo stay for dinner because my dad forced me to. "I'm so proud of you Justin and for you to go on tour in 2 days it is going to be a milestone for you." said Scooter. "Thanks Scoot." The whole dinner was about the My World Tour and stuff like that.

2 Days Later~ (June 22) 

"I'm gonna go to miss you so much while you are going on tour Alex!" Jenn sobbing. I started tearing up and hugging Jenn tight. "Text me everyday okay?" Jenn told me. "Ofcourse I would!" I dragged my three bags of suitcase out of my house. I hugged Jenn again for the last time before getting on the tour bus. When I got on the bus Justin was already there and also Alfredo. There was a guy that I was never met but looks very familiar. "Hi you must be Alex, I am Kenny Hamiliton I'm Justin's body guard." said the guy. "Hi nice to meet you Kenny." I smiled. "Your room is in the left and Justin's in the right." Alfredo said. "Wait, where are you guys staying?" "We are going to be on the other bus with the back up dancers." Kenny said about to leave the bus. "Why can't I go to the other bus??" I said. Scooter walked by the bus and said," because there is no more room on the other bus. Bye see you guys later." he closed the door. Ugh why do I even have to go on tour for a whole year. There was wifi on the bus so I pulled out my laptop and put my headphones on and went on tumblr. After that I slowly drifted to sleep.

Justin's POV

Alex was on the laptop the whole entire time. I wanted to make a conversation with her but she had her headphones on. Even if I could talk to her she would not even try to talk to me. I don't even know why she hates me so much. I was on my phone the whole time and I was stalking my beliebers on twitter. Going through their twitters make me smile knowing that they freak out when I tweet them. When I looked up from my phone Alex was sleeping there on the couch. I grabbed a blanket and layed it on her and then I just fell asleep on the couch.

Sorry for not updating for months I will try to update frequently! :) sorry I hope you enjoyed it. You can leave comments and give me ideas on what you want. Don't forget to vote!!! Love You guys! Thanks for reading.