♡ Chapter 2 ♡

Hi guys sorry for updating late! I was really busy with work and stuff hehe. sorry

Jenn, Hunter, and I were sitting on those comfy single couches that you can alternate the seats in our movie room. Jenn decided that we should watch something on Netflix which was Mean Girls. I really loved that movie and it was my favorite movie ever. "I love watching this movie for the hundrenth time!." Jess said excitedly. " I actually never watched it before." Hunter said shly. " How can you not watch this movie before? This is the best movie ever created." I said. "Well I guess I never actually knew about it till now." Hunter chuckled. We started watching the movie. By the time the movie ended it was 8pm and it was still bright out since it was almost the summer. Hunter and Jenn decided to head home since it was gonna get dark soon. Scooter (I am just gonna call him that now) called me downstairs for dinner, we were having spaghetti and meatballs. I grabbed my plate and headed to the diner room and sat down. Justin sat right in front of me while Ryan sat next me and Scooter. "Bro are you excited for your tour to start in few days." Ryan said. " Ofcourse I am! I am so excited I have been waiting till this day to come for a long time." Justin said excitedly. I sat there in silence and just eating my food on my plate. The whole dinner was about them talking about Justin's tour and stuff. I finished my food and took my plate and placed it in the sink. I sat in the living room and started watching tv. "Scooter wants you to go in his office so he can talk to you." .Justin said to me. "Whatever." I pushed him out of my way. I went into Scooter's room and sat on one of his chairs. "You wanted me dad?" I asked him. "Yeah. Im sorry I couldnt make it to your 16th birthday because I was busy with many things but i got a little present for you from me." Scooter said. "Its okay dad i understand you are a busy man. What did you get me?" I smiled so widely. " I got you an Audi R8 (it is a type of car Justin has). "Oh my gosh oh my gosh!! I love you so much dad!!" I screamed so loud that next door can hear me. Scooter threw me the keys and I was basically in shock right now. "Its in the garage right now. You can go check it." He smiled. I literally gave him a great big hug and ran to the garage. The car was so beautiful. It was my dream car that i always wanted few years ago. "Why are you being so nice to me dad? Why did you give me such a huge present?" I questioned him. "Nothing...Turning the big 1 6 is a bitg deal." scratching his head. " There is something wrong tell me..." I said. "It's that um.. how am I suppose to say it... um you know that Justin is having his first tour in a few days and umm...you have to go on tour with us." Scooter said relieving. I dropped my jaws and I was in completely state of shock right now. I was so mad why? why did this have to be my life? Why did i have to go with him on tour? I ran straight up to my room bawling my eyes out.. I heard justin say something, "What happen?" I ran into my room and slammed the door then locked it. I was so angry. Why am I the one to go with him? I was so furious why does he ruin my life?!?

I went on my twitter and tweeted (@AlexBraun): I hate my life...

I went to the bathroom to clean off my face from all that crying. I felt a lot more refreshed than before. I changed into something more comfortable. When I got out of the bathroom I saw Jenn tweet me.

@JennParker: What happen boo? You need to talk?

@AlexBraun: Text me boo... I really need to talk to someone right now.

Then in few seconds I got a text from Jenn.

Jenn: What got you so upset?

Me: Well in a few days I am being forced to go on tour with Bieber.

Jenn: What?!? OMG!! You can't leave me :(

Me: I really don't wanna leave you I am gonna miss you :( but I am really upset right now with my dad ugh. Do you wanna go shopping tomorrow so I can get ready for the most worst few months of my life.

Jenn: Sure why not? I have nothing to do tomorrow anyways! Eep I love shopping! Aye Im gonna go to sleep then see you in the morning.

Me: Bye see ya.

With all those upset going into my life I drifted to sleep.

-------------------

so sorry guys for a short chapter I promise I will update soon enough! please dont forget to vote! :D I love you guys thaanks!!