Lost girl

Have you ever had one of those days where it felt like the whole world is out to get you well I am having one if those days. It all started with my dad start screaming at me for my clothes. But I can't help it I always have to dress up in bright colours today I am wearing pink skinny jeans red vest top with a blue cookie monster hoodie over it with a pair of white sandals. Then when I got to school I was late so I got shouted at by my jackass of a teacher . By the time school was over I was so fucking pissed but I'm not one to sit around and be mad not I am the type to do irrational things so that's what I decided to do resins to hell . I had no idea what to do I was just walking round trying to thing of something that will cheer me up and that's when I decided to get my lip pierced .

When I walked in a real cute guy at the front desk asked me what I was there for .

"I want my lip pierced" I said confidently even tho I felt nervous but I'm not one to show my fear .

"Sure just follow me . And it will cost £10 " he said leading me into a room with 2 chairs with a little table by one chair with lots of piercing equipment. Within 5 minutes I had a piercing on the right side of my bottom lip it suited me tho with my short died blood red hair that reaches my shoulders with a choppy fringe covering my entire right green eye but it suited me with my pale completion .after thanking the guy and paying I left .

On the way home I knew I was going to get my ass chewed out but I was so sick of.... Well everything . When I reached my house I had one last look because I knew at the end of the night I will be out of this shit-hole .opening the door I could smell the alcohol from my drunk ass father even tho he doesn't deserve that title from years of neglect and mental abuse (u know bringing u down by words) I have been planing of leaving for a while now but because if this piercing I will be leaving earlier than planed .

"We're hav you been you little slut out whoring ur self like ur mother ?" He half asked half slurred.

"At least I can get some with out having to pay to get it" I replied having to much pride to put up with his shit .

"Why you little bitch ur lucky I put up with ur shit no one else will be thankful u ungrateful piece if crap" he said turning a nasty shade of red .

Not that his face wasn't a ugly shade of red before he looks like a over Waite whale with a thinning head if non existent hair with a thick mustachio one of the most repulsing sites I have ever seen in my life .

"What the fuck is that on ur lip girl ?" He half asked half demanded

"Oh it's a magical unicorn. What the fuck does it look like its a piercing you dum fuck" I said mocking him knowing that he's going to snap any second .

"I KNOW IT'S A FUCKING PIERCING YOU INSOLENT GIRL HOW DARE YOU GET A PIERCING WHEN UR UNDER MY HOUSE .DONT TELL ME ONE OF UR PIMP BOUGHT IT FOR U U SLUT!"

He shouted finally snapping .wow only took him 5 minutes to snap usually it takes him 2 it's a record I thought smirking unwieldy .

"That's why I'm leaving fat ass ill be gone by the time your drunk ass is passed out ok?" I half asked half stated .

Before he could say anything back I was up the stares going to my room to pack my things . Your probably wondering why I have stayed with him for so long and well things about me well my name is Raven Luna I'm 17 soon 18 in 3 months . I was born in a small town called Santa Carla till I was 6 with my mum after she ran when she found out she was pregnant with me where she stays with a old child hood friend but sadly she died when I was 6 and I was taken to my father a man I had never met before . I've decided to go back to Santa Carla I miss it the party's the pier and all the colours just thinking about home (Santa Carla) a big smile came on to my face . After packing all my stuff I grabbed my keys to my old beetle the car one of the old lady's I work for gave me as a thank you.

I packed all my bags in the back and set off not looking back happy going forward to my new life a brighter one I can tell a new life a normally life.... Or so I thought .

*****************************

Hope you liked it review vote comment please :)

And if you don't know this is a Lost Boys Story

Love E xxx