Beat you

Waking up I could tell it was late at night my stomach had a large body on it which I could only guess was laddie. I could see stars body hidden beneath the quilts of the other bed.

Moaning I held tightly onto ladies body as I heard the boys get closer to the bed. I tried going back to sleep hoping that they would too but my luck soon ran out when I felt Dwayne shaking laddie awake.

Laddie spoke next shaking me awake "come on Ray Ray time to get up and go out" he exclaimed

"Nooooo don't wanna let's stay in bed all night and sleep" I mined playfully pulling laddie to my side and smooshing him in kisses

He shouted and laughted demanding the boys between laughter to save him. Soon I had 4 men holding down each leg and arm telling laddie to "get me" laddie didn't need any more as he started to tickle my sthomavh making me squirm in the guys arms trying to escape.

"STOP STOP !!! ILL BUY YOU ICE CREAM NO MORE" I shouted trying to get away from this hell

Laddie soon ran off to do god knows what. Looking at the guys I started to glare "thanks for that guys, just for that no ice cream for any of you" nodding to myself I got out of their arms and out of the bed.

Walking away from the boys shouted of outrage I went in search of some clothes. I found a trunk hidden away in a small corner covered in dust. Inside held clothes that looked like they have been here since the hotel... Broke ??

Racking threw it I found a pair of black leather trousers and a laced black corset with silk sleeves that hung loose at the wrist. For shoes I got a pair of the boys army boots that fit pretty well. Nodding I braided parts of my hair twirling feathers into the ends.

Thinking I didn't look that bad I saw Laddie sitting by the foundation playing with a candle "laddie no playing with fire it hurts" he looked sad to stop playing with it and soon came to my side

Smiling down at him I picked him up and started carrying him on my waist to the guys. They saw us and smiled seeing laddie playing with my hair "okay guys time to go and play" they cheered at my words whooping and screaming as we all climes out of the motel

Passing laddie to Dwayne I hoped onto the back of Davies bike as a sad Paul was stuck with taking Star. The journey to the broad walk was fun ladies and mine laughter drowning out the shouts of the boys.

Finaly getting to the broad walk star couldn't get away from us any faster not that we minded she seemed to always send us disapproving looks. Dwayne Stuck close to laddie who was telling him everything we would be doing tonight.

Giggling at them I ran to the ice cream cart and bought myself Laddie and Paul a cone.

At the boy outraged looks I giggled and told them " he had to drive Star here" which made them soon shut up

We spent the next three hours walking around the pier going on rides and denying the guys to ride with them on any roller coasters.

Soon the boys ran off to do whatever they did leaving me and Laddie to wander about with a huskie who seemed to glue himself to our side as soon as the boys left.

Walking to the comic ship we saw a boy dressed in blindingly bright colours who sent me and Laddie in silent pearls of laughter. We found a few cool comics and left with a number written on my comic and a wink from angry bandana guy.

Ladies demanding stomach was voiced so we went for a nice slice of pizza as we watched the half naked saxophone player. Laddie had to shout at me for me to hear him over the sound of the music "THEIRS A GUY LOOKING AT YOU REALLY WEIRD RAY RAY" he pointed to some guy in the middl of the crowed not moving as he faced me.

Looking down at laddie I picked him up and held him to my hip as we walked back to the pier. The guy seemed to follow us making me worry as he got closer, soon he was within arms reach of us and caught my arm in a tight grip making me turn to face him.

"Hi I'm Michael" he said I nodded back setting Laddie down on his feet and behind me out of danger "I'm Raven" I gently guided laddie from the back to where the guys parked their bikes "want to go somewhere together" he asked I sent him a horrible look at how he blatantly ignored Laddie.

Luckily the guys were all sitting on their biker looking to be waiting for us. When they saw the guy following us they became on guard as I quickly handed laddie to Dwayne. Greeting each guy with a kiss on the cheek I hoped onto David's bike holding tightly into his black coat.

I kept my eyes on Dwayne and Laddie completely ignoring David and Michele's conversation as I silently communicated with Dwayne with our eyes the only way parents could.

'Whos he" he asked with a jerk towards Michael

'I don't know some guy from the concert started following us, I got worried for Laddie so I rushed us to you guys'

'I think David wants him to take star of our hands" I agreed with him their

'Hopefully or were stuck with her for the rest of our lives" this seemed to make him smile like it was some sort of inner joke

'Sp your sticking with is for the rest of our lives' he asked as if I would ever leave Laddie

'Well not if Star will still be with us for it' I joked sending us both into giggles

Finally listening to what David was saying I herd him say "you don't have to beat me Michael"