Boarding School Cos Im Naughty One

It had been an hour since I punched that guy for god knows how long, I doubt I'll forget this day really. I sat inside a blank small interviewing room; this is what I get for helping a friend. The man walked in from earlier with another person a woman in a suit who was holding a folder. I stared at them and they sat down, feeling like I was on a TV show.

"Freya Greene" she looked at my folder, looking back at me I nodded, I had my head rested on my hand with my elbow on the table, She wacked it of the table with the folder.

"I heard that you nearly killed a guy tonight, do you have anything to say" she leaned back I just sat there I've sent people hospital before but I haven't been put in prison. "I understand you're a little shocked or scared about being here" she said looking back at my folder. Let’s just say that my folder is quite thick for my age.

"I'm not scared, I'm not scared of anyone or why would that guy be in hospital" I stared at her, I dropped my arms either side of me, she nodded casually.

"What did the guy do to you? He said he did nothing to hurt you" I looked at the one that cuffed me earlier that night.

"Really, last time I checked touching an underage girl was against the law" I started to pick my nails. But the cops looked at each other.

"So he sexual touched you is what you're saying" the woman had full focus on me, I couldn't remember if it was a girl or boy that I had knocked out, I hadn't been paying attention.

"Nope I'm just saying that touching someone under age is against the law right, I mean it's like child abuse, so I defended myself and look where I am"

"Well, shall we look where your friend that 'abused' you is" I looked at the picture. The picture was bad.

"Shouldn't have touched me then should he?" I glanced around the room it was grey and boring.

"Alright where is the little tiger" said a familiar voice coming through the door.

"Bob you work here" I jumped up and he hugged me.

"What did you do tiger" he asked looking at them, I shrugged.

"Not much" I smiled at him, he shook his head and pulled out something from his pocket giving it to the lady, and she opened it and then looked at him.

"Are you sure about this I mean her record"

"I know this girl very well I don't think jail is right for this tiger, I think that this is good for her" he smiled at me and the woman got up giving in.

"Fine if you say so" she walked out and so did the other police officer.

"Now what was on that leaflet Bob" I asked as we walked out.