Part 7

~~~~~~~~~~~After school that day~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup's P.O.V

I was walking down the hall, when I saw Astrid all alone. There was a man at least 50 years old walking away from her. She looked nervous and scared, very scared. So i walked over to her and I tapped her on the shoulder. I should have thought about tapping her shoulder a little bit more because after I tapped her, she spun around and punched me in the jaw. "Oh Thor, I'm so sorry, Hiccup"I heard her say just before I blacked out. I woke up in the Gothi's office, 15 minutes later. 'Man, could Astrid throw a punch' I thought to myself. A couple minutes later, Astrid came in, with a worried look on her face. I asked what was wrong. All she said was that I scared her. I stared into her eyes, her beautiful sky blue eyes, to see what was really bothered her but I could not tell what it was.

Astrid's P.O.V

I was standing in the hall near my locker, when some random guy walked up to me with a knife and said to meet him in Dragon Untold the Sheer Cliffs at midnight. He also said if I told someone he would kill my friends. I was so scared, then someone tapped my shoulder, I spun around and punched who ever it was in the jaw. I looked to see who it was and the sight terrified me, I just punched Hiccup in the jaw.

 "Oh Thor "I said "I'm so sorry, Hiccup," just before he fainted. 

I ran off to get a teacher, when I got back the teacher helped me bring him to Gothi, our school nurse. 15 minutes later, Hiccup woke up dazed. He had a confused look in his eyes. Then I walked in worried I hurt him so bad that when or if I tell him my feelings, he would throw me under the bus. He asked me what was wrong, I told him that he scared me. He then stared into my eyes with his handsome green eyes like he thought there was something more. I hid the part about the stranger. Then he said OK.

><><><><><><><><><>At 3:30 pm<><><><><><><><><><><

Hiccup's P.O.V 

I was leaving school when I saw Astrid quietly walking to her car, not even answering her friends who were calling after her. I ran over to her and stopped her from getting into her car. I asked her what was wrong. 

Astrid"s P.O.V

Once he asked what was wrong, I wanted to start crying, because I was threatened 2 hours ago, I was so scared. I told him nothing was wrong. 

Hiccup's P.O.V

Astrid was lying to me. I grabbed her arm. I said, " tell the truth."

Astrid's P.O.V

I was so frustrated that he was being so persistent and nosy. I said," it doesn't matter."

Hiccup's P.O.V

 "Of course it matters you are so stressed", I said calmly.

Astrid's P.O.V

"No it does not matter," I shouted.

Hiccup's P.O.V

"It does too, what happened in the hall, what did that man say." I said as I pinned her to her car.

Astrid P.O.V

"I can't tell, my friends will be killed if I tell." I tried to resist but I could not.

Hiccup's P.O.V 

"They won't die. Who was that man? Did he threaten you?"

Astrid's P.O.V 

"You don't know that! I have no idea who he is! YES! And let go of me!", I had tears in my eyes once I said those words.

Hiccup's P.O.V

I let Astrid go. And i went to the police and told them that Astrid's friends might be in danger. 

And that they should be here until the stalker was found. The police said that there are 5 other girls who were raped inside my game. The location was a cliff of some kind. It clicked in my mind, i knew what i had to do.

HEY READERS, I WILL ADD MORE ONCE I REACH 8 FOLLOWERS

I'M NOT  TRYING TO FORCE ANYTHING I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF U ARE ENJOYING THIS SERIES 

PLZ VOTE 

PLZ COMMENT

AND ENJOY