Part 6

><><><><><><><><><><><>Next day<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Astrid's P.O.V 

I woke up and I realize i felt a little sad. After PK last night I had one face in my mind, Hiccups, I started to blush. I realized that i wanted him as my boyfriend. I decided that at school I would tell him my feelings. 

At School:

I got out of my car and I saw the Heather, Tuffnut, and Mala. I walked over to them, they had a look of absolute hatred. They told me what happened. I said that I lost my items from uncommon to X-rare. They said the Admin did it. Then it dawned on me that we attacked all but one of the Admin's guild mates. I told them that Hiccup might be part of The Dragon King guild. They said that made made no sense at all. Why would Hiccup, the weakest player, be in the strongest Guild.I told them I did not know. We just shrugged and were going to class when Vigo, ask how was our punishment.

Hiccup's P.O.V

I woke up, and I realize that perhaps i had been to hard on Astrid. I really did love her. I decided to go apologies, then I realized that I could not, because she had no idea that I was the Admin. Maybe I could make her my girlfriend, but she might break up with me when I tell her who I am. I thought long and hard about my idea. It was a risk I was willing to take. 

At School:

I walked up to Vigo(the only one who knows who i am in Dragon untold, he was my 2nd in command) I told him about the punishments I dealt out last night. He said that I might have been to hard on Astrid, I told him i thought so too. I told him to spread the word.

Vigo's P.O.V (A/N should have seen that coming)

After Hiccup told me about the punishments and to spread the word. I did so, I spread it through the whole school and on social media. That is when I met Astrid and her gang. I asked them how was their punishment. 

Astrid's P.O.V

I looked at Vigo like he had said a swear word. "How do you know? " I questioned. Vigo answered, "I have friend in high places". I stormed off, I was so angry that Vigo told the whole school.

OK I KNOW I SAID I WOULD WRITE ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW BUT I DECIDED THAT I NEEDED TO ADD ANOTHER PART

Please don't forget to vote.-FederalJaguar96