Do Not Disturb!

Sorry for the wait. I thought i'd try to do something different. Xavier's POV. Surprise! Have fun reading. Dont forget to Vote, comment and follow. Thanks.

Xavier’s POV

“Leave me alone”

For goodness sake.

I’m just lying down in my comfy bed relaxing like any other person would do and my idiot of a cousin comes barging in as if she owns the place.

“No you gotta get up now, you got detention remember”

Oh yeah. I forgot that. I got detention over something so petty. Well, I think it’s petty. That felt really nostalgic for some odd reason. Whatever, anyway I only punched a guy for saying that Alexis is hot. What man, I’m an over protective alpha mate. What would you expect?

I don’t remember much of it anyway. I think it’s because Ryder took over. By the way Ryder is my wolf. He’s annoying, self-obsessed, arrogant, snobby, narc…….HEY!

Oops, I think I pissed him off.

“I am not annoying, self-obsessed, arrogant, snobby or….”

I cut him off. It’s best to. Trust me if you had him as your wolf you’d do that all the time. He is very annoying and just disturbs me. He randomly just takes over and does his own thing. He did that in the middle of a conversation, what the heck. Who the heck does that?

Ryder is very powerful. I can’t control him, only a bit actually. The only thing I can properly do is block him out, but even like this he can still gain control over my body and be blocked from me.

“Get out!” I yell

“NO!”

“Alex?” I reply slowly

“Xavier?” she replies with the same tone

I reply slyly again. “Alexandra?”

“Dude uncool, so uncool!” she points her finger and me her other hand resting on her hip, a scowl resting on her face She hates being called that.

“Get out of bed now, I’m going down. Emelie and I expect you to be down within 10 minutes.

I hear her footsteps move further and further way, finally some sleep. I am not going to that stupid detention.

It’s been about 10 minutes I think, so I decided to go downstairs. On about the third step I yawn, I did sleep all night didn’t I. So why am I so tired. On the way down I hear Alex talking to Emelie.

“Yeah I know right he’s so hot, I hear he’s from Italy” Emelie squeals.

“No he’s nothing, I’ve seen better” Alex replies. She’s such a tomboy. She may dress like a girl but she’s a boy inside. She does act girly sometimes though.

“No really? Who?”

“Triston”

I roll my eyes. Great she’s fantasizing about my friends now.

Triston and Jace have been my friends since diapers. They know my strengths inside out, sadly also my weaknesses. Just before I became Alpha, we used to hang around a lot. Girls followed them everywhere.

Triston has green eyes with dark black hair which matches perfectly with his dark skin and Jace….well he’s the total opposite with ash mauve eyes and sandy blonde hair.

They’re really annoying. Triston acts all high and mighty and thinks he can beat me in a fight, he never does. Jace is a total ladies’ man, he’s self-obsessed and arrogant. In front of a lady, he acts so nice and loving with that idiotic smile on his face.

He’s one of the reasons why I’m not going to detention today, that butt face will be there and he’ll keep on annoying me.

“Oh yeah the guy was pretty badly beaten up” Alex states.

Someone was beaten up? I go down 2 more steps to hear clearly.

“Yeah, it was Jake wasn’t it?”

Jake? Who’s Jake?

“Yup, Lexi gave him what he deserved, attacking a girl like that, it’s ridiculous! I don’t think the teachers were fair, giving her a detention and that.”

Detention?

“I heard she was furious”

Lexi?

Wait? ALEXIS! DETENTION!

I ran as quickly as I could upstairs. Putting some dark grey jeans on and a brown top, I finish up by shoving a black jacket on, combing my hair and putting my fingers through making it look a bit messy, I run down in a flash passing a shocked Alex and a dumbstruck Emelie.

I need to get to school fast. Alexis is going to be there and I got to teach this Jake guy a lesson for touching my girl.

This is going to be so much fun.