• Change Of Plans •

so.

change of plans.

instead of three books, i am extending this book to FOUR books!

let me explain:
after a detailed, sweet, helpful, and lengthy paragraph from Greatness_Takes_Time , i have decided to make not only a third book, but a FOURTH book as well!

here's the thing: Greatness didn't know that for the third book i was planning on doing season 1! she thought i was doing season 3. so, she suggested many amazing, and believe me when i say amazing, ideas for a story following the events of season three! she gave me so much motivation and inspiration that it has made me want to write a fourth book.

long story short, this 'trilogy' is now a series!

also, updating schedules have changed! instead of two times a month, it will now be three times a month! you guys will be getting an update on the 5th of each month (not including tomorrow, since i already posted a chapter on the 2nd). you will be getting an update on the 5th of each month, the 15th of each month, and the 25th of each month!

i can not explain how excited I am for this! i hope you all are excited as well.

big thanks to my biggest supporter, Greatness_Takes_Time !!

with all the love in the world,
maya❤️