Make It Last Forever: Rocky

SIX YEARS LATER

Jerome's POV

"Daddy! Look look!" Kamira my 3 year old daughter yelled throwing her drawing in my face.

"I see baby this is so good go put on daddy desk for me" she nodded and took off down the hall. I shook my head and sighed laying back down on the couch trying to watch the sunday game.

"Dad Dre won't gimmie my doll head back" audri came crying to me. Dre and Audri are now 6 years old now. and Dre is bad as hell when Kali is not around.

"Dre give yo sister back her damn doll now before I beat yo ass" I yelled out not knowing where he was at. I heard a thud and looked and he had thrown the doll head down the stairs but her hair was burnt. See what I mean bad as Hell. When Audri seen the head she instantly started to cry and loud too.

"Ok calm down baby daddy will buy you another one"

"Noooo" she continued to cry

"Ok I'll be back I'm go give Dre a spanking" I said getting up

"Nooo. Daddy don't give Dre a spanking"

"Then what you want me to do let him do it again?"

"No he get me a new one"

"Ok. Sit here and imma gonna go get Dre" she nodded amd turnt the t.v from my game. I sighed my kids.

"Dre where you at come here"

"No daddy me dont want no spanking. im not coming out till mommy gets home."

"I'm not gonna spank you. And momma not coming home until night night time so come on meet me in your room" I said walking away I heard to closet door open. That's where he always hides. I walked into his room and sat on his bed. he walked in with his head down crying.

"Why crying little man?"

"Cause I in trouble"

"No you not come here" he walked over and sat in my lap.

"Why you always breaking Audri stuff?"

"I don't know"

"Well if you don't know you gonna have to get a whooping"

"Noooo! Daddy"

"Ok then answer my question"

"You don't play with me no more." He mummbled but I heard him

"Yes I do man I play with you, JJ, Audri, and Kamira"

"No you only play with Kamira amd Audri because they cry babies"

"Ok how about this weekend it will only be me and you how about that? "

"Yes!" He got hyped I laughed

"Ok but now we going to get your sister another doll because you broke it. How did you burn it?"

"Momma left a candle on in her room"

I laughed

Kali's POV

"I know dad but I really want to work. I didn't go through all that schooling for nothing i want to work"

"I understand what your saying I wish your mother was like you. Her ass all she wanted to do was lay around the house" he didn't say anything me and my mom relationship is worst than I was after dad died. Well got locked up everyone thought he was dead but he survived he was in a coma for 3 years but when he woke up they locked him up. He had temporally amnesia sobthey let him out after 4 years serving time for murder. But it turns out he remebered everything he just paid the doctors to say he had amnesia. They let him out cause they thougjt since he couldn't remember anything he wouldn't go back to dealing. Wrong. My dad has went back to the streets and took his spot back. Jerome is second man again. But anyway back to my mom and I when I got The letter from my dad 6 years ago I was surprised. I didnt tell mom because he only sent me a letter that meant somethimg right? So he got out a month later asking can he stay with me and Jerome I said yes. When I went to pick him up I told him everything that happened simce he left. He was pissed so pissed that when he saw my mom he tried to beat her but jerome stopped him. JEROME kicked her out the because he caught her stealing from his safe. Which I am surprised because of you get caught stealing from jerome he normally kills. So lomg story short my mom is not talking to me because she thinks im the reason dad stop speaking to her.

"Dad she is still my mom"

"Ole bitch"

"Dad!"

"What she abandoned both of y'all. What if jerome never would have saw you that night. Huh? Where would you be" he was right i dont think I wiuld be alive right now that's why I thank Jerome all the time.

"Ok JJ time to go tell papa bye"

"Noo I wanna stay with papa. Please. Papa tell her let me stay woth you" he does this everytime we xome over here.

"Yea you can stay little man go take a bath though bout that time for our show to come on" JJ nodded before running upstairs before I could tell him no.

'Dad"

"Shut up I'll take him to school this time"

"You better. Ill see you tomorrow gotta go home to my other babies.

"Yea yea get out." he watched me get into my car and back out I hunked the horn and he flicked me off I swear he acts like a kid sometimes but i love him I got my dad back. about 15 minutes later I pulled into the garage. I walked into the house and I was quiet too quiet for my kids. I walked into all their rooms and they were asleep I laughed at how wild theu sleep. I walked back downstairs and found my spaghetti in the microwave waiting for me I ate I quickly since I had missed lunch today. once I finished I washed the dishes and put the alarm back on and went into me Jerome room.

"Hey baby"

"When you got here"

"About 15 minutes ago I ate the food it was good thank you baby'

"Mhm"

"What's your problem?"

"You quit yet? "

"No jerome. Look I dont wanna argue tonoght okay. So can you please stop the attitude? "

"Mhm" he said this is every night I come home to him pissed, sleep, or he gives me the silent treatment. I hurts my feelings because I feel like he doesnt care about my feelings i wanna work and make my own money but he wants me to stay home all day everyday. Nope not gonna do it. I stripped and hopped in the shower tears started to run down my face as I thought bout me and jerome breaking up its been like this for months now and I feel like I'm losing my best friend. I continued to bathe myself until I felt heard the bathroom door open i sighed. Then the glass door opened I was surprised because any other time I join him in the shower he steps out or either puts me out. we haven't had sex in 3 months which kills me because jerome is a horny dog he loves sex so for us not to have sex bugs me I'm starting to think he's cheating.

"Watch out" he says reaching for the soap but it falls in bend over to get it but my butt rubs again his dick unintentionally. He groans and pushes foward causing me to hit my head on the glass wall.

"What the fuck. Jerome"

"What. You was in the way" he snatched the soap from me and started to bathe himself. The tears started to come more rapidly than earlier and I started to sniffle. I rinsed off and got out the shower leaving him in there. I brushed my teeth and coambed out my hair. I then walked into the closet grabbing some undies and one of his t-shirts and lotioned down and got into the bed. Not long after he got into the bed also.

"Good night" I said he didmt respond I sighed. I started to cry again and I couldn't sleep so I grabbed my pillow and walked down to the guest room and bawled my eyes out.

"Kali"

"What"

"What you crying for?" he asked me

'Because all we do is argue I feel like I'm loosing you" I cried harder.

he sighed and walked into room geting into the bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss my neck I turned around he kissed my lips. It was a passionate kiss and it got intense quick. I wanted him so bad right now. I moaned as his hamds roamed my body. Then pulled my underwear down.

And you guys know what happened next.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

1. What do you think so far?

2. 100 votes for an update

3. 25 comments for and update