It turned out to be a guy. He groaned and stood off his desk, with his black boring bag and walked over to the desk next to me. He eyed me suspiciously and I did the same.

You know that feeling you get, when you instantly dislike someone, without even having to meet them? When  they give if this negative and ugly vibe off of themselves and it's just exhausting? Yeah, that's my point exactly.

Let me start from the bottom to the top. On his feet, he wore only the flashiest red Vans. Next, he wore a pair of blue sweatpants. He matched them with a navy top. He had a silver, expensive watch on, which gave him a mighty serious and grown up look. Then I found his piercing, icy, blue eyes, and for a second, I was quite confused because I've never seen a pair of eyes with simply such a clear blue hue. I noticed he was a classic brunette, but with steaks of blonde.

I had super high standards and expectations of teenage high school boys, mainly due to my love for teenage television show. The ones that you watch on your computer, instead of your television. He plopped himself down on a chair, with a heavy thud, and got a black pen, out of his black pencil case, from his black bag. What was this, like a funeral of school supplies? Maybe he just had a dark soul. But this guy reeked of jerkiness! Jerk here, jerk there, all my alarms were going off, ringing silently in my ears. Or.. Well my head. Yeah that made more sense.

"Alright, today's project is not an independent one. You need to work with the partner I have placed next to you, or the one I moved you to sit next to." The English teacher, Mrs. Meyer, informed us. "This project will take up fifty percent of you mid term grades, and you need to treat it like you would treat an exam. Be smart and work carefully, but quickly. You have one month to do this, so four weeks, in other words. Alright let's her to the middle of this. You will notice that your partner is your opposite gender. You have been arranged this way to give you experience to work with not only your own friends, but people who you don't know. I want you to do anything you want for this project. Any—" she was interrupted by a boy with brown, buzz cut hair, and a darker complexion.

"Miss, is this project compulsory? Do I have to work with Juliana?" He asked.

"Jason, if you paid a little bit of attention to what exactly I said, you would realize that this is taking up fifty percent of your grade. You must work with Juliana, and by the way, I'm sure she doesn't bite. No don't make me repeat things and don't interrupt me.

"As I was saying before the ever so polite Jason interrupted me, you can do anything you want. Some kid last year made a short film about grass growing with his partner and got a C. So please make sure you do something interesting, and something that you've never done before. Alexandra, have you ever written a book?"

"No, Miss." She was a tiny girl with auburn hair, who blushed and fiddled with her fingernails. 

"Michael?"

"Ugh.. What?" The boy, had a similar hair cut to Justin Bieber's old one. Or should I say, he looked like he hadn't had a cut in a good, few years time. His green eyes widened, and he began scratching the table.

"Michael, are you paying attention? I asked you if you've ever written a book. Have you?"

"Then write a book. It can be about anything you want, although I'd rather not have to read a book about grass growing... Would you guys like to do that?" She raised her eyebrows at them, waiting for a reply.

"Sure."

"Okay." Alexandra and Michael affirmed both at the same time.

"Great! Keep that in mind. I'll give you a book later to write in some ideas with your partner. Do the rest of you understand what to do? Remember you better hurry up, because you have one month to do this!" She advises us.