I shut the house door and slowly made way down the marble steps. My palms were sweaty, for some unknown reason, so obviously, I hoped no one asked to shake my hand. That would have a bad ending. I walked in the pavement and reached the DelaRosso household. When I opened their gate, I saw brown, cardboard boxes everywhere. I then walked up their steps and knocked their door. And knocked. And knocked. I leaned back to check for their car, a sign to see the family was inside, and the bathroom light was open, and their car was also parked outside.

A few seconds later, Mrs, DelaRosso opened the door. She was wearing an apron and had dirty hands full of dough.

"Hi, sorry it took a while to answer the door honey, I was just making dinner! How are you? Come in!" She smiled at me.

"Hello, and it's okay, not a problem. I'm good how are you?" I asked her grinning as I stepped inside her house.

I saw more boxes everywhere and everything was quite crowded. Their house was alike to ours, except for the fact that's house was filled with all kinds of things.

"Oh, I'm very tired from all the packing, it's never ending! Thank god Kyle actually agreed to organize his room and the study, otherwise, I don't know what I would have done! Would you like anything to drink? Eat?" She looked at me playing with her hands.

"Oh no thank you, I'm good! Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Oh, maybe you could help Kyle upstairs? You'll know his room when you see it." I looked at her and forced a smile. Mum's plan was working out. Ugh. I have better things to do than to help some teenage guy tidy up his room.

"Oh, yeah I'll do that. I got you those. It's a cookbook and a batch of fresh cookies! For you." I told her, pointing at the things and she instantly had a smile on her face.

"Such a good girl, you didn't have to! Tell your mother I thank her for me, would you?"

"Of course!" I said and took off to find Kyle's mysterious room.

As I made my way up the tiring, marble stairs, I reached a hallway. The hallway was painted a pale baby blue with bookshelves and poofs everywhere. After each white bookshelf was a deep brown, wooden door. I was scared to open every one of them so I went on until I found an open door.

Inside the door, the walls were a lemon yellow shade and there was a black, simple bed with pictures of basketball players like Shaquille O'Neil and LeBron James.

I knocked on the open door. Nothing happened. I looked around some more. Nobody was there, inside the room. A grey door opened and Kyle walked out. He hadn't noticed me, but I was so alarmed, I let out a mortified yelp and fell on my face. I quickly got up and brushed it off, and then I stupidly looked at him. His hair looked quite funny, in a quiff, however, his chocolate eyes bored into mines. His lips were a straight line, that I'm sure would later turn into a frown. He wore a pair of grey sweatpants, and he was sloppily putting his shirt on. Was it hot in here?

"May I help you?" He asked through his teeth, his jaw clenched.

"Hey." I shrugged. He had the farthest from being calm. With a popping vein, tended muscles and a clenched jaw, the only thing missing was his eye having a spasm.

That was until his right eye started to have a spasm.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get out. Now." His voice was slow, scary, and stern. He was staring me down while at the same time squinting his eyes. I didn't like his eyes on me. I felt so small. So threatened. I was terribly shrinking in his image.

"Well, about that, your mother actually told me to come up here and introduce myself to you. But to be honest, I would feel so much better if you put a shirt." I explained. "Most people say hello, and then, I'm meant to say it back. Then you ask me how I am holding up with life, and I tell you. Get it? That's how a greeting works."