{4}

NOT PROOFREAD

" From, Karan. Your very own business rival partner, a player, and your ex-best friend and finally someone who had been crushing after avni, since you know when- " mithali sniggered making neil completely, thoroughly helpless.

Hearing this neil was completely stuck. He knew, someone was looting their shares and all, but didn't know it would be Karan. His own best friend.

It was Karan, behind the mask of their rival company. Who always used the cryptic messages to aggravate neil.

Now, neil was sure, he would not leave Karan alive, ever again.

~~

Avni was being restless. Pondering over various scenarios but, just hoped that her Neil is safe and sound. 

Among all of this, one thing she was sure. Mithali probably still here in the city and she wouldn't do anything to hurt Neil. 

She might be obsessed over him but she still doesn't have the audacity to harm him. 

Her mind was deceiving her again. Engaging her in the endless thoughts. 

But her reverie got broke when she heard him call her 

" Avni! Come here baby " the guy disguised as neil, whoever he is slurred. 

She was disgusted. 

She never thought her life would turn this way. This has to be the last time she's enduring all this. This has to be. 

" Yes Neil " she tried to beam at him. 

Ahh! Her acting skills are at work! 

She had to make sure that, this whoever-this-person-is shouldn't disclose that Avni knows he's not her Neil. 

Else, it will be bad. 

Neil just snickers wickedly and grab hold of her keeping his face in the crook of her neck sending disgusting shivers all over. 

She struggles out of his hold and gets out pretending to be shy. 

The impersonator just chuckled and said " Why are you so hesitant avni? " 

Avni just shakes her head, turns to him and give a huge smile " Why don't you go change, i will heat the food, meantime " 

Avni couldn't call him neil. A stranger. He is just an imposter wanting something from them. And she wouldn't give him that chance. 

" Trying to get rid of me, already? " he asked approaching her, till her back collides with his chest. 

Avni was fuming with the proximity. She hated anyone who touched her from childhood. But neil, her neil had managed to change that. And, from then, he is the only person who could touch avni. 

Only neil. 

And being this close to a kidnapper of her neil was getting on her senses. She wanted to strangle that person. 

Composing herself, turning back she saw him grinning at her. 

Oh, how she would love to remove that grin off his face. 

But, she has to wait. Patience was the key at the moment. Because she wanted to check his mobile for Neil's whereabouts. And, she was sure Mithali would text this guy about it. 

She had to wait till he retires to his room so that avni would have the chance to go through his mobile. 

Not much of a plan, but, that was the only thing she could do. She had to start somewhere.