{2}

NOT PROOFREAD

Neil was the one who was up early today even before Avni. He slowly moved aside savoring the warmth and snuggled close to the entity beside him. 

But, that was stopped when he heard a groan. 

Avni. 

His Avni. 

She was still sleeping. Was his first thought. He was cursing himself for making her cry that many times. Side-effect  Headache. 

Avni has sinus, so it made things difficult to her. To cope up with certain stuff. 

Sighing, he got up gently looking at his lady love and left to fresh up. He had to go early today- cuz, of a release held in his company. 

He gotta monitor and check each and everything if it is set up in the right way. 

Meanwhile, Avni being an early bird ought to get up early. She slowly let her eyes open and looked at the side only to see empty. Recalling all the yesterday's events she was tired. Mentally and physically. 

But then, she got up in a start. 

She has to give her husband his lunch. 

How could she forget?

Yes, Avni knows how to cook. Thoda bahut aata hain, usse. 

After having a wash, she started preparing lunch. 

His favorite. 

Bhendi. 

She wanted to slide the fighting. 

From the past eight months, this was the only one that got vital. They would generally slide the small stuff. 

Avni hated when they fought. She usually gets easily frightened or frustrated when someone yells. And yesterday she was hurt. 

Heart-broken. 

And courtesy, Neil Khanna. 

Meantime she heard 

" Avni, I am leaving but I will try to come early ok? " he said hurriedly. 

Forgetting they fought she instantly " Early? That means 6 or 7 ? " she asked frustratedly. 

That's the definition of early for neil. Hamesha office, office. 

She wanted to yell, Arey, itna acha hain office toh, office main hi sab karlo. As if the office is his wife! She thought sadly. 

Watching her debating with her mind he chuckled grabbed her close, placed his huge hands on her cheek and 

" Nah baba, I'll try to be here by 5 ok, love? " Neil said stroking her cheek. 

She loved the sensation of that. It was like soothing her senses. Calming her from the tornado of her heart. 

Then, the flashes of yesterday's events struck them like the lightning and both of them moved apart like the north and south poles. 

Repulsed from each other. 

It hurt. 

That hurt both, being away from each other. 

A minute distance also seemed like a million yards away. 

Neil turned away from her and gathered his stuff to leave. 

Immediately, Avni jerked out and called

" Neil " softly. 

Hearing her, she turned back in an instant and looked at her questioningly