7

~Luke's POV~

As soon as Coralia and Quinn left the apartment, I threw my head back against the back of the couch and let out a heavy sigh of relief. It wasn't that I didn't like her, really. It was that she, like Quinn had said, was fucking hot and it drove me insane because I knew I couldn't do anything about it.

I scowled a little and texted Romeo to get his ass over here, relaxing back against the couch. Even though I knew Coralia and Romeo weren't dating, I also knew Romeo enough to know that he wouldn't at all have wanted me to try anything on her while they were still fucking one another, which I was sure they'd be back to in no time. Romeo was a lucky little bastard, being able to have a girl like her all to himself. He'd always told me that she was really gorgeous, but god, I hadn't been expecting just how gorgeous she actually was. He hadn't prepared me for that.

Before I'd met Coralia, the only thing I knew about her was that she was pretty and that she had Romeo whipped as all hell, both of which were still pretty true. I also knew she was evidently some type of little devil in bed, thanks to Romeo. He had had no filter when he told me the details so vividly that even I found myself a little interested in this girl. He made it sound like it was the best thing he'd ever experienced, and now I suppose I could see where he was coming from on that. Even after only knowing her about a week now, I found myself a hormonal mess around her, which was awful.

It certainly didn't help that she walked around in that stupid little robe in the morning, either. I mean, that thing barely covered her. She seemed like she was super sweet, too, which somehow made it worse for me. Then again, I still barely knew her. The bottom line, though, was very clear to me. I couldn't do anything with Coralia because I didn't want to step on Romeo's toes or piss him off. Even all those months ago, when he'd told me about the two of them, he had seemed like he wanted her to himself and I'm sure that that hasn't changed.

While I sat there in thought, the sound of someone knocking on the front door filled my ears, causing me to stand up. I went ahead and opened the door, allowing Romeo to come barging his way in. Surprised, I looked over at him as he stood by the couch, staring down the hallway. "Is Lia here?" He asked hopefully, glancing over at me for a response. "No." I responded, shaking my head. "She went out with Quinn." I said, shutting the front door and locking it. He sighed in disappointment and plopped onto the couch, frowning. "Is she still really mad?" He asked, looking over at me as I sat on the other couch.

A heavy sigh left my lips and I shrugged. "Honestly, I have no idea. She and I haven't talked about that since I told her what you told me." I admitted, causing him to gape at me as if he couldn't believe what I'd just said. "You told her everything I said?!" He exclaimed, looking horrified. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, relaxing back against the couch while Romeo practically lost his mind with panic. "Dude, calm down. I didn't tell her everything. Just the very short version." I assured, peering over at him with a brow raised. He seemed to calm down, but I could tell he still wasn't very happy with me. "Still! Why on earth would you tell her what I said?" He fretted, irritation seeping into his voice.

Appalled, I sent him a look. "Why the hell would I lie to her? It's not like I'm the one who went around telling people what it was like to fuck her. That was your mistake." I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest. He glared at me. "Really? Because you're the one who was always eager to listen!" He fired back, earning a roll of the eyes from me. "Yeah, I listened, but I'm not the one who opened my mouth to share anything." I said, staring him down. He looked so angry that I wondered if he'd blow a goddamn fuse or some shit.

"Oh, please. Don't try to give me that holier-than-thou bullshit, Luke. You probably got a fucking kick out of it." He said simply, causing me to stare at him for a second. Then, I decided that I wanted to piss him off, especially if he was going to be acting like I was the one at fault here. "You know what? I did. And after hearing you say so much about it, maybe now I'll see how good she is in bed." I provoked, effectively tossing my plan of not pissing him off right out the window.