0.19💚

y'all really not fucking wit me. i updated like 10 times nigga fuck outta here any way back to the story.

-ya fave crip💙♿️Ⓜ️

Atlanta, Georgia Same dayKentrell's POV

Atlanta, Georgia
Same day
Kentrell's POV

my phone rang multiple times but i refused to answer it. a hoe was throwing it back and that's all i had my mind on right now.

i smoked another blunt before finishing it and leaning back in my seat. ion know what's going on with me. ever since kind told me she saw her mother i didn't know what to do or how to cope wit. or even who to run to.

i didn't even feel like having the hoe in my house anymore.

i pushes her off of me and told her get out before putting my head in my hands answering my phone since the same number was calling over and over again.

"hello" i answered as i now grew aggravated.

"hi sir this is Annalise from Georgia medo hospital and i'm here to inform you that your daughter is able to go home and is well" she spoke.

i sighed, "aight ima be there to get her"

it was a long pause before the phone hung up. i grabbed all my shit and out my phone back on before driving down to the hospital

once i pulled up to the hospital i prepared myself to see her and hear her yelling at me.

i signed a few papers before Mani came walking down the hallway looking at me not saying anything.

we got into the car as i stared at the wheel for 2 minutes then looked at her.

"i'm sorry" i apologized.

she didn't say anything but one word.

"why?"

"ion know, you said u seen your mother and i lost it. u look so much like her it makes me sad and happy everyday. i just couldn't take it so i left. i've been scared to see you ever since then" i admitted.

"that's not an excuse for what i did but i'm sorry Kind. i am forreal"

she just shook her head at me.

i didn't know what else i could say to make her forgive me so i just left it alone.

we were down the road from the house when she finally said something.

"i wanna move in with my moms side of the family" she mumbled.

i pressed on the brakes causing her head to hit the dashboard.

"what did u just say?"