0.11💚

Atlanta, Georgia 6:34 PMKa'Mani's POV

Atlanta, Georgia
6:34 PM
Ka'Mani's POV

" daddy ion wanna go" I whined as we got into the car. "Ion care what u wanna do at this point, you don't fucking listen to shit I say" he replied.

"I do listen to you" I told him as tears fell out my eyes.

He looked at me sighing. "Ion know what to do with u anymore Kind u going with Sherhonda I need a break" he said starting the car and driving off.

"So you basically getting rid of me?" I asked. He smacked his lips. "Stop switching my words-" . "Nah ion care no more just take me to grandma house" I cut him off.

He rolled his eyes shaking his head before continuing to drive. I laid my head on the window. I really don't like my grandma. She do way to much and my dad knows that, but fuck it bruh.

Eventually we got there maybe 30 mins later before getting out of the car. I grabbed my duffel bag before walking to the doorstep with my father.

He didn't even get a chance to knock before her annoying ass opened the door so he ended up knocking on her head.

"Boy wtf is u doing?" She mugged him mushing his head.

"Well I was tryna knock on the damn door" He told her.

She smacked her lips before letting us in the house. I walked in first and went straight to the guest room I knew I was staying in.

I got on my phone for about 10 more minutes until my dad came into the room.

"I'm leaving Mani" he told me.

Ian say shit cuz a bitch is mad asl.

He sighed, "I love you"

Ian say shit again. If he really loved me I wouldn't even be here rn.

"I know u heard me"

"I love you too" I replied.

He looked at me for a good 10 seconds before walking out. Bitch.

I laid back on the bed staring at the ceiling.

3

2

1

"KA'MANI" Sherhonda yelled. I sighed getting up and walking into her room. "Wassup" I asked her. She glared at me. I smacked my lips, "yes ma'am" I said.

"Mhm and go wash them dishes" she demanded.

"Girl this ain't my damn house"

She looked shocked before standing up and grabbing a belt. I zoomed my ass out the room so fast and Into the kitchen. "Yes ma'am" I yelled.

I sighed looking at the one damn dish in the sink before washing it.

This about to be a long ass month.