I don't deserve it

Don't cry... please..
I don't know deserve it. I don't deserve your tears.
-Y

I filled a warmth around me that reminded me of something ... no to someone.
To Yoongi.
I miss him so much.

The heat calmed me down. But I couldn't stay here any longer. I went home to think about that what was happened.

Is it a dream or not?

Did it really happen or not?

It's just so confusing.

I'm sitting on my sofa right now. My parents aren't there. They will come back a few weeks.

It's alright, I don't want to see them now. It's not that I don't like my parents, but I need time for myself right now.

After a few hours, I decided to take a shower and went to my room to get some fresh clothes.

So when I searched for comfortable clothes in the wardrobe, I discovered a very familiar old box.

I took her out and went to my bed.

I opened the box and it was full of old pictures of Yoongi and me.

I miss him.

The time he was still hier and we walked happily in the park.

I still have the picture when we have a picnic for the first time.

And also when he revealed his love to me for all friends and family. The pictures was taken by Jungkook.

Jungkook.

I haven't see him since the car accident.
I wonder how he is doing.

Hope he's feeling better than me.

When I took more pictures from the box, I saw a video camera below.

I took it and turned it on.

It's full of videos of Yoongi and me. I started a video and it was one of our holidays in Hawaii with our friends.

The holiday isn't so long ago.

A few weeks before the accident, to be exact.

Many tears are running down my cheek again. It's so hard whiteout him.

I want to go back to the time when he was with me.

I want him. I am nothing without him.

I am a mess.

I hope he feels better up there than me. At least he deserves to be happy. But I just hoped that he could be happy next to me.

Unfortunately, this is no longer possible.

That day, I fell asleep with tears in my eyes.