My Story, the beginning

Before you read, this was a school project. Because of that I'm sorry for my English. It's really bad. But I hope you like it.
————————————————————

Tell me, Yoongi, is it stupid to write letters to a dead friend?

-J

i know he won't answer me because he is dead. But we did this always when we were younger. We always left messages on a wall under the bridge. It was our thing that we always did.

Now it is 2 months ago that he died. It was a car accident and it was my fault.

I wanted to go on a party, because it was my birthday and he promised me that when i turn 18 he will go with me on a party.

when we drove we listened our favourite music 'Oxygen' by Jackson Wang.

and then it happened ...

........

.......

.......

.............BANG !!!...........

...........

..........

........

......

......

I couldn't really hear something but

Before everything turned black, I could see my boyfriend, who was unconscious next to me and had a smile on his face.

After about 5 minutes I got used to the bright light and opened my eyes.

I only saw white. I wondered where I was, how I got here, what I'm doing here.

When I got up I realized that I couldn't move my foot and arm. Then I noticed that they were plastered. From then on I realised what happened. I was with Yoongi in the car and we listened to our favourite song. Until we have a crash with a truck.

I got panic when I remembered what was happened.

But I had only one question in my head where is Yoongi .

After 5 minutes the nurse came in and told me that a doctor will come to investigate me.

When the doctor came I asked him where Yoongi is. He looked really compassionate and told me that he didn't survive.

I was shocked. That can't be. He can't have left already. He can't leave me alone. Not now. I need him.

I cried all the time. Nobody could really calm me down.

After about a few hours when I calmed down a bit the doctor told me that I could go home in 4 days.

After these 4 days everything wasn't as it was once.

I was only in my room. Only went out when it was really necessary.

One day, however, I decided to go to the bridge and here I am now under the bridge in front of our wall.