chapter 5 "what does he want..."

Hey I'm hiding from a very angry l.j. i may have stole his candy and put it in everyones food and they hate l.j but found out that i put the candy in their food and now i have to hide from them until slender comes home... Send help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slender's pov

E.j comes into my office with a very confused y/n and he puts her down and hands me a drawing she did and it was of 'him'."e.j. may i talk to you outside?" I said to e.j. and we both walked outside."do you know how she knew what he looked like?" I asked and e.j. just shook his head no.

Y/n pov

Slender and e.j. left me in slenders office and i got up and looked around and i found a few folders that said 'jeffery woods', 'liu woods', 'toby erin rodgers' and i just looked at the last folder and opened it and i saw my big brother and sister and our parents and i looked throught it and i saw the name 'ticci toby' and i remembered that was one of the people that brought me here and i realised that ticci toby was my big brother and i put the folders away then i heard slender and e.j. come back and slender saw me holding tobys folder "child did you look throught that' and he pointed at the folder and i nodded yes and looked at the ground and i felt like crying' my big brother is here and does he remember me... I hope he does...' I thought and i just started crying and i droped the folder and it spilled every where and e.j. was picking it all up and he found a photo and read what it said and realised why i was crying " toby is your brother..." E.j. said and i nodded."y/n where were you when the fire at your and tobys house happened?" slended asked me and i looked around for a paper and pen or pencil and i couldn't find one so i stayed quiet until" slender y/n is mute i think it is from what happened to her." E.j. said and i just nodded and then i heard a loud sound and i covered my ears because it hurted and then e.j. grabbed me was huging me and then the sound got louder and then e.j. and slender heard it and somehow we were in the living room and the sound was unbearable and i see everyone there yelling and then slender made a screech and static sound and i just covered my ears "hey y/n it is ok here better?" E.j. whispered to me and covered my ears and i just nodded and i got a flash back...

Flashback y/n pov still (in the flash back you are 2 years old and lyra wasn't died yet)

I was looking for a song to sing with toby and i found a song called 'hall of fame' by'the script' and i found toby "big bro!! Can we si-sing a song. p-pls~. " I ask with my biggest puppy eye and my puppy eyes are why toby called me n/n."o-ok y-y/n we can or do you want m-me to sing" "can you s-sing pl-pls big bro."(if you can play the song it will make so much sense and i think it goes with the story bye)

Yeah, you could be the greatest
You can be the best
You can be the King Kong banging on your chest

You could beat the world
You could beat the war
You could talk to God, go banging on his door

You can throw your hands up
You can beat the clock
You can move a mountain
You can break rocks
You can be a master
Don't wait for luck
Dedicate yourself and you can find yourself

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

You could go the distance
You could run the mile
You could walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that thought, never could be broke