chapter 4 "the nightmare"

What do i put here um bye... I'm going brake the fourth wall bye wait the beginning of this chapter was a idea i got from a book called " A new family( creepypasta x reader) by @monkey1223 check her story and tell me if you have read it and if you get how i got that idea for the beginning bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pov

I wake up to see toby isn't there and jeff is gone to and i find my mask and my gray hoodie and i put them on and i try (keyword try) to open the door but it was locked. And i look at the window and it was unlocked and my 5 year old mind told me to jump out the window but i said no and i broke a vase on jeffs side of the room on accident and i heard footsteps a few minutes later and the door was unlocked and i don't know why but i see masky looking at me and i opened something and just jump throught the window and i landed in a bush and i just hide and i saw masky and hoodie and BEN running out of the mansion and they started looking for me and yelling my name.'now i wonder who locked the door but not the window well probably didn't think i would jump out of the window well that is their problem.'i thought to my self and i see toby and jeff come back and see masky, hoodie, and BEN looking for me and then they tell toby and jeff what happened and i put my hood up and sees that i camouflaged with the bottom of the bush and then i fell asleep( yes that makes sense nice story telling skills me)

In dream/nightmare and y/n pov still

Where am i? I thought to my self and i look around to see darkness and then i hear yelling"WHERE IS SHE WHAT IF SHE IS HURT OH NO OH NO WE ARE ALL SO DEAD!!!" Yelled the voice and then a other said" your right she haves been gone for all most a hour!" A hour?! Were they talking about me and then the voices fade away and i see a thing that was all black and had skark like teath and had very long claws and had demon wings and then it disappeared and then i felt claws on my back and stomach and then i felt unbearable pain and i screamed and started coughing up blood and started to cry and scream then i woke up in a puddle of my tears and a bit of blood and i was crying very loudly hoping someone would hear me...

End of dream/nightmare reverses time back a few minutes Tobys pov

We all look around for y/n and 'how did me and jeff not think of locking the window if slender finds out we are so dead!' I thought and then we heard static and then slender came" what all the noice about?" "U-um slender he-hey..." I said not looking at slender. "Toby erin Rodgers what is going on!" His voice scared toby a little " um... Y-y/n ma-may have j-jum-ped out o-of mi-mine and jeffs w-window..." I said looking at the ground and then BEN told slender what happened and we all looked for a good 3 minutes and then we heard crying and we all knew it was y/n and we ran to a bush and jeff moved it so one of us could get her and BEN grabed y/n and they saw her crying and her mask was ripped to shreds that and that she had claw marks on her back and stomach it was oozing blood on BEN hand and arms and he ran inside and slender called for e.j right NOW and he ran down the stairs and saw y/n and we ran to his room and BEN put y/n on his bed and he told us to wait outside and we did...

Y/n pov

'I can't feel or move any thing just me head and that makes to much pain' i thought to my self and then i feel like I'm being picked up and that i feel the wind and then i was on a bed and then i could open my eyes a little and i see e.j. wrapping up my wounds and he sees I'm awake and he looks at the door and back at me and sighed and he told me to go back to sleep and that he would be back and so i fell back to sleep.(should i change this nah it is fine the way it is)

E.j's pov (did you 'see' this coming does any one get it)

I tell the others that y/n is still asleep and will be a for a little bit and had no idea on what did that to her and that he put something on the bed so if some how she got off the bed it would make a alarm sound of some sort. And i sees toby twitching more then usual i wonder what is wrong with him? I just shrugged it off and i went back in the room to see a sleeping y/n 'cute.' I thought and i took off my mask and i left to get a kidney and  "borrow" some of tobys waffles for y/n when she wakes up.

A hour later y/n pov

I open my eyes to see e.j eating something and he didn't have his mask on and i found a pepple in my pocket and i thrown it at him and then i heard a 'oof' and i see e.j looking at me." And the little trouble maker wakes up" he said 'trouble maker?' I thought and i see my mask ripped to shreds and e.j gave me waffles and in like a minute all 4 of them was gone and e.j was impressed by that and left me to get more and them was thinking of that thing a saw in my dream and i saw a paper and pencil and i drew it and the letter "z" keeps coming to my mind and i put that on it " what are you doing y/n?" E.j asked coming back with more waffles and we did like a trade thing i got food and he got the drawing and when he saw it he was sacred and grabbed me and we ran to slenders office. And when we got there he knocked and on it and we- well i heard a muffled voice and e.j walked in with me in his arms and sat me down and took out the drawing and gave it to slender and he and i mean be was shocked.'did i do something wrong' i thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I'm so tired i want to sleep im sorry if there is any spelling mistakes and who do you think yoh drew and why was toby twiching so much also next chapter will be out tomorrow bye

BEN: LUNA did you take my game!!

Me: *takes out all of BEN zelda games and run* yoh will never take me alive*runs into jeff*
Jeff: did you take my knife!
Me:* pulls out jeffa knife and runs away* 'thinks' wait im like 7 how can i steal from the CP and they don't notice*a/n my oc is 7 and she lives in slenders manor* bye everyone.