Epilepsy is no fun 1/2

This chapter is old and a few words but part two has well over a 1000.

Word Count: 323.

Reidy pov:

I knocked on the door to Hoppo's office having to speak to him about something.
I heard a 'come in' and I opened the door and walked inside. I only took a few steps into the office before I freezed in my steps. There was a girl sleeping on his couch with a pillow and a blanket. 'Who was she?'.

I sat down in the chair in front of the desk where he was sitting.
Fore some reason, he knew there was something on my mind so he asked
"is there something you want to ask?"

"Yeah, I was just wondering who the girl is. I have never seen her before"

"Oh she's my daughter. Her name is Sam short for Samantha"

I nodded.
I had no idea he had a daughter. "So, what are you doing here?" Hoppo asked. "well, there seems like there is something wrong with my scedule for next month" i said. He looked puzzled so I just showed him some papers. he apologized and then we worked on it together. 

I was about to leave when I saw Sam waking up 'did I wake her up?'. she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked Hoppo and then at me. She took out her hand and took mine to introduse herself. "Hi, I'm Sam. finaly meet you". She had a realy nice, soft voice having just voken up. "Hi, my names Reidy" I said, "Bye" I said as I went out the door.

Hoppo pov:

I knew  that I probably should introduce Sam to the lifeguards. She had watched all the episodes and all seasons. Sam already knew some of them like Deano, Harries and Kerrbox as they had been to their house multiple times. She had always wanted to meet all of them. i think it is time she meets them... tomorrow...