Who's not a virgin any more?

Jim smirked at Sherlock as he emerged from his position against the wall, his delight that the detective was early was clearly unmistakable from the look on his face. "Well then our feelings are obviously mutual for each other. We just can't stay away."

"Mmm... Unfortunately you have me trapped in your spider's web." Sherlock smiled at Moriarty as he stood in front of him.

"Gooood...I finally caught yoou." Jim purred as he snaked his arm around the taller man's waist, pulling him roughly against his body.

Feeling the criminal pull him roughly by his waist against his body caused a low moan to rise from his throat and escape from his parted lips. Bowing his head Sherlock ghosted his lips across Jims, coaxing a moan from him as well.

Allowing a moan to slip from his lips, the criminal raised his hands and tangled his fingers in the detective's soft dark curls. Pulling himself closer, Jim deepened the kiss as he moaned yet again, this time slightly louder.

Bringing one hand up to rest on the other man's chest, Sherlock groaned quietly into the kiss as a pressure began to build up within his trousers. Ignoring it the detective smiled as he let his slender fingers roam towards the buttons of Jims Westwood suit jacket.

Jim smirks as he realizes what Sherlock wants to do, pulling away only slightly so he could speak he chuckles quietly "Mmm...easy there virgin. Don't get too excited." Feeling the detective's growing bulge scraping against his own gradually hardening member he smirks as he grazes his lips across his whispering "Well it's to late for that now isn't it."

Sherlock blushed slightly as his lips stretched out to grasp a hold of Jims, this time the kiss they shared included a sense of need and hunger for each other. Pushing the suit jacket off Moriarty's shoulders he smirked before starting on the buttons of his white undershirt that was separating him from his skin.

"Why so eager?" his Irish accent lacing every word, making it sound like silk. Watching the fingers swiftly undo the buttons Jim can't help himself but start to undo the detective's scarf and push his long trench coat of his shoulders.

"Why do you need to ask?" he mumbles, his voice becoming huskier with passing moment. "You drive me crazy...or to the edge if we're to be poetic." Sherlock smiled slightly as he referred to the day where they were both to die. As he undid the last button on Jims shirt, he frantically pushed it off before sliding his hands over his abdomen slowly.

Bowing his head to watch the detective's hands slide over his bare torso he nibbled on his lower lip moaning at the tender touches he was receiving. Removing Sherlock's suit jacket and undershirt he moved his hands down to his belt buckle tugging at it to move the detective closer so their bare chests touch as their lips connected. "You're not the only one who feels that way." Swiftly undoing Sherlock's trousers he smirked as he pushed his hand into the other man's boxers and began to palm his hard almost quivering member.

"Ahhh...." Sherlock broke the kiss to gasp and moan in surprise and pleasure. Pushing his hips up he whined in need before pressing his lips back up against Jims to silence himself from making any more embarrassing vocal expressions.

Moving his own hand down to his suit trousers, the criminal undid and removed them. Dragging the detective down to soft ground, Moriarty laid down on top of him smiling as he trailed his lips over Sherlock's exposed neck while his hands slowly pried open the others legs. "You ready?"

Bitting his lower lip Sherlock nodded slowly before swallowing down his nervousness. "please..." he pleaded.

"My pleasure." Thrusting his hips forward Jim pushed into Sherlock's tight entrance causing both men to moan loudly. His breathing coming in quick irregular bursts he smirked down at the detective who lay there in a moment of bliss. "guess who's not a virgin any more?" he purred.