Catch You Later

As the kiss deepened, Sherlock found an almost overwhelming lust for the criminal who had just drugged, kidnapped, and dumped a bucket of ice cold water over him. Grabbing the lapel of Moriarty's Westwood suit in his fists the two men slowly pulled back, resting their foreheads against each others, both shakily gasping for breath. Sherlock slowly uncurled his fists, releasing the now crumpled fabric of the dark blue suit the criminal was wearing. Panting for breath the detective hesitantly took a step back from the heat of the situation they were both in. "Well you have your answer...are you happy with it?"

It took Moriarty a while to process the words through his shaken mind. "Yes, I am. Thank you." Nodding slowly he can't help but smirk at the detective who looked exactly as to how he felt. Shaken, dazed, lustful, happy. "Unfortunately Sherlock, Sebastian will be back soon and he won't be so..." he thinks about the selection of words before picking one. "...so good as to let you go unharmed. So I suggest that you leave while you still have the chance to do so with everything you came here with." As he speaks, his fingers trail lightly over the firm chest of the youngest Holmes brother.

Shivering at the soft, silky, touches of Jims fingers trailing across the upper areas of his chest, Sherlock sucked his lower lip into his mouth, beginning to nibble on it nervously as well as to stop a moan from rippling from his throat. Tilting his head down he watched the criminals fingers dance across the flat planes of his body. "I suppose I should leave then...but I want you to come with me."

"Not tonight Sherlock, no I have my pet tiger to attend to, he needs a brush. But you will see me soon enough. Just be patient. When leaving, go out the door and to the right, you'll see stairs to the roof. Take them. There will be a fire escape ladder going down the side of the building." Withdrawing his hand from the other man's chest he smirked devilishly. "Go now. Before I change my mind, and decide to keep you here, chained to a wall, helpless as a fly in my web."

Sherlock grinned slightly before backing away from the man who remained against the the wall from their recent encounter. "Thank you, I guess." Grabbing his coat from the back of an empty chair, he pulled it on flicking up the collar as he did. Looking back at Jim he chuckles. "Catch you later..."

"Mmmh....no you wont..." He chuckled darkly before adding. "I'll get you first. Now go."

Nodding Sherlock grinned before moving swiftly and silently out of the room and followed the path he had been instructed to take out of the abandoned warehouse.