Mechagodzilla builds this city for a What if Battle

<Cue: We built this Cit by Starships>

Toomi: It was the time of a monster apocalypse. Planet Earth is infested with Kaijus causing worldwide destruction all across the world.

Sachi: But none of these monsters come close to Godzilla. The King of the Monsters

Megumi: So during the apocalypse, the technological Bilusaludo came down to Earth and they allied themselves with the humans and the Exifs in the battle.

Toomi: But despite the combined effort from the three species, neither of them were successful in taking the Kaiju down, losing many of their soldiers and resources in the process

Megumi: So when all hope is lost, what is their solution in solving their Godzilla problem? Why, building their own Godzilla of course!

Toomi: So the Bilusaludo and the humans were granted approval by the United Nations for Project Mechagodzilla, also dubbed as 'The Last Hope of Mankind'

Megumi: Gotta admit. That's a pretty sickass robot. But there's just one problem...

Sachi: What is it?

Megumi: How in the world did that thing even malfunction just moments before Godzilla arrived?

Toomi: Up until now, nobody has a clear answer although when Godzilla Earth arrived, he destroyed Mechagodzilla and the facility holding it

Mulu-elu Galu-gu: Godzilla has passed the defensive line!

Halu-elu Dolu-do: The wall should give us some time

Scientist: A3 and A5 AIs are silent!

Mulu-elu Galu-gu: Mechagodzilla won't come online!

Halu-elu Dolu-do: Why won't it activate!

Sachi: But Mechagodzilla's AI survived along with it's head still intact. And for over a thousand years, the nanometal eventually gained sentience, spreading and growing to the point it can spread it's nanometal.

Megumi: And after barely surviving their re-encounter with Godzilla Earth who is now 300 metres, Haruo received treatment from the Houtua who told the surviving humans and bilusaludo of the city, refusing to enter and deeming it sinister.