Chapter 16

Nico:

Every single time. Ugh I hate people.

I was hoping it was Jason, considering the fact that he's the only one that knows our little secret, but this time it was a girls voice.

"Leo? What are you doing? Why are you..."

"Piper stay calm. It's no big deal," Leo said in a calm tone.

"Are you kidding? This is a huge deal!"

Great first Jason knew, now his girlfriend does too. "Don't tell anyone. It's kinda a secret," I mumble loud enough for her to hear me.

"You do realize that I've wanted you guys to get together for the longest time, right?" Piper jumped up and down.

"Wait. Does the whole Aphrodite cabin ship us together?"

"I'm pretty sure they do Leo. And if not then they are obviously blind."

I blushed and turned away. If the Aphrodite cabin ships us then who else could?

"Piper, just please keep it between us," I said before I walked away.

~~~~~~PoV change~~~~~~

Leo:

A few months later, Nico and I are walking along the strawberry fields silently talking when Travis shows up with a grin eched on his face.

"Hey you guys," he smirked.

"What's up, bro," I look around alert knowing Connor is somewhere close by.

"Don't think I don't know about your little secret you guys have going on," he smiles and points from me to Nico. I look over at Nico who seems to be frozen in time. I poke him. "Nico?"

"I-I..." Nico then turns and runs to the nearest tree's shadow to shadow travel. Once he's gone I turn back to Travis.

"So um what so called secret so you know?"

"Oh I don't know any secret. I was just distracting Nico so Connor could prank him. But since he's gone..."

Suddenly I'm covered by water, once again, from a bucket hanging from a rope. I look back at Travis. "You did not just-" Travis then threw a pie in my face and whipped cream stains my hair.

"Leo!" I hear someone call my name, before I start to chase Travis.