Lasers

"Yo, Keith!" Lance yelled out.

"I'm right here, no need to yell," Keith responded, looking up from his book. "What is it? How'd the mission go?"

"It was good. The planet was doing well, so Hunk and I got to just walk around the market place for a couple hours while Allura talked to the Queen."

"Cool."

"But that's not the best part," Lance said, "When we were in the market, I found this."

Lance took a small device out of his pocket.

"What is it?" Keith asked. It just looked like space junk. He hoped Lance hadn't been ripped off.

"You'll see," Lance assured him. He pressed a button on the device and pointed to the wall it was pointed at. "Look!"

Keith looked to the wall. There was a small red dot on it. All logic went out the window. Keith lunged at it.

Eventually, Lance was laughing so hard at his boyfriend's expense that he lifted his finger off the button.

Keith looked around the room and got his bearings. "What the fuck just happened to me?" He asked.

"You went full cat!" Lance laughed. "Started chasing the laser pointer."

Keith glared at him. "Did you know that would happen?"

"I thought it might," Lance admitted. "I'm gonna do it again."

Faster than Lance could even process, Keith was right up in his face. He swatted the laser pointer from Lance's hand.

"Hey!" Lance complained.

"I'm confiscating this!" Keith fumed as he stormed away.

Lance sat down on the chair Keith had been on earlier and pouted. "Damn it. What's the point of having a cat boyfriend if you can't have fun with it?"