Married

Thomas looked around at his sides. He had attempted to summon all the light ones at once, he had succeeded once before but didn't this time. Only Virgil and Patton had shown up.
"Aw it didn't work." Thomas said.

"What didn't work?" Patton asked.

"I tried summoning all of you but it didn't work this time." Thomas explained.
"That will be because Logan and Roman are arguing. Don't summon them please I've already got a headache." Virgil said rubbing his temples.

"Logan said it was a dehydration headache." Patton reminded him.

"Well I say it's from listening to them two all day." Virgil said. Thomas smiled. Logan and Roman popped up. Roman was standing with his arms crossed and Logan was pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Sometimes I feel like you hate me Logan." Roman mumbled loud enough for Logan to hear.
"We have been married for three years." Logan said clapping on every syllable.

"It doesn't mean you cant dislike me." Roman said.
"I don't hate you!" Logan exclaimed.

"Then why do you argue with me?"

"You do it as well, an argument takes two or more people!"

"Not with you it doesn't!" Roman said. Logan pushed up his glasses with his middle finger, glaring daggers at Roman.

"It's the only way I get a decent conversation." Logan muttered.

"Of course, nerd." Roman said, they both then realised Thomas was there.
"What's up Thomas?" He asked.

"Y-you two are married?" Thomas asked confused.

"Indeed." Logan said. Roman nodded and smiled.
"Where are your rings then?" Thomas asked. Both looked down at their hands.

"They don't show up in the real world." Roman explained.
"Did you two know they were a thing?" Thomas asked Patton and Virgil.

"Yes." Virgil said as if it was obvious.
"Well if they've been together for more than three years we will know." Patton said.

"You guys really need to start telling me this stuff." Thomas said. Roman and Logan both sank down.

"They do love each other dearly, they just disagree on a lot of things." Patton explained sinking out.

"Also Thomas me and Patton are dating and I'm pretty sure Deceit and Remus are gonna soon." Virgil said sinking out, leaving Thomas to wonder how the heck they had relationships in his mind.

382 words
Sorry this was short I just really wanted to post something.
Bye.