Unexpected

By this point, they had arrived at Crowley’s house safe and sound. Aziraphale was sat on Crowley’s (very stylish) black leather sofa, his own tartan blanket wrapped around his shoulders and a glass of wine in his hand. Crowley had just come down from upstairs where he had been putting Aziraphale’s things away in the other half of his wardrobe. It now looked very peculiar; one side was a mass of black, and the occasional perilous grey; but shift your head slightly to the right, and you would be bombarded by lots of white, cream, and light brown suit attire. Now he was downstairs, hanging up his jacket in it’s usual place and pouring them both a glass of wine.

Aziraphale was staring at Crowley’s bookshelf with immense interest. Crowley could see how eager he was to leap up and explore them, this made him laugh quietly to himself. “You can look at them angel...just put them back in their proper place afterwards", Crowley had barely finished his sentence before Aziraphale was stood at the bookcase, running his forefinger against the spines of the black books. He placed his wine glass down on the coffee table and pulled out a book. These weren’t like any of the books in his shop, these were books on dark magic and bad things, these were books that made Crowley happy. Crowley had now spread himself onto the sofa, his arm resting lazily across the back, his legs splayed in opposite directions. He had already finished his glass and had sat down with the bottle in his hand, taking great swigs of it at regular intervals. He was enjoying the view: Aziraphale.

Books were one of the many things that got Aziraphale all excited and, although he was trying to hide it, these dark books were so blissfully tempting for the angel. Crowley was watching on fondly: he loved how Aziraphale was standing, book perched in one hand, wine glass resting in the other, and his atrocious blanket wrapped around his shoulders. Crowley’s eyes skimmed from the top of his curls right down to his shoeless feet, he didn’t have a bad arse to be honest. Crowley considered it while running his hand through his hair and taking in more wine. It was perky and looked ever so sweet in Aziraphale’s suit trousers.

He could sit and watch him forever, but it was getting late - and if there was one thing Crowley loved (possibly even more than he loved the angel) it was sleep. “It’s late angel", Crowley said, standing up and draining the last of the wine, “I’m going to bed okay?”. He snapped his fingers and the sofa instantly turned into a plump little bed, just like Aziraphale’s one at home. “Oh thank you Crowley! It’s perfect!”, Aziraphale hurried over to it and settled himself under the covers, one of Crowley’s less intimidating books already open on his lap.

“Don’t stay up too late, you need rest after today" he said, grabbing another bottle from the kitchen and making his way over to the angel. He stood behind him and bent his head down to observe both the book and the angel. Aziraphale lifted his head up and stared into Crowley’s eyes. It struck Crowley (as it always did when he looked into Aziraphale’s eyes) just how intensely blue they were. Aziraphale was sat there doing the exact same thing with Crowley; he never got old of his serpent eyes, he loved the way they stared into his, always looking so menacing yet so safe. “Goodnight dear" Aziraphale said quietly as both the angel and the demon moved their heads closer together, their lips touching. Crowley’s hand reached down to the angles cheek as Aziraphale gently touched his chest. It was only momentary but they both pulled away feeling much more content in their hearts (if it is true to say that a demon has a heart, that is).  "Night angel", Crowley yawned and made his way upstairs. He settled into bed, took a gulp of wine and spat it right back out again.
It had only just dawned on him what had occurred...

He had kissed Aziraphale, and Aziraphale had kissed him back.

☆Helloooo everyone!! I hope this is written well...
I wanted to say thanks (again!) but this time it's for over 600 reads!! It means so much to me that so many people actually find my story worth their time so thank you.
Have a great day and I love you all!!☆