Bruises

It took Aziraphale a long time to get up off the sofa. Afternoon had become evening and he still hadn’t moved, he doubted if any angel had ever been in as much pain as he was right now. It wasn’t just that he was hurt physically but this abuse had struck him mentally as well: he had been hit with so much anger and force and none of it had any reason.

Aziraphale had felt very little for the past few hours, but now tears had made their way down his reddened cheeks and had not stopped falling since. He knew, however, that he’d have to move and, eventually, he would have to clean himself up.
Slowly, wincing, Aziraphale pushed himself upwards off the sofa and shuffled over to his bathroom, holding onto the many armchairs and tables on the way for support. A loud sob escaped his lips as he saw himself in the mirror, his face was a mess; his right eye was surrounded by a puffy black circle that was already turning yellow and green; his nose was no longer small, but swollen and bleeding profusely; his freckled cheeks were scratched and his neck had deep red cuts in it from where Uriel’s knuckleduster had caught his skin. He took of his once-white coat, gingerly and with great effort, for his stomach and back were unbearably sore from Sandalphon repeatedly striking with his metal bat. Aziraphale didn’t know what to do, how could he fix this by himself? He couldn’t ask Crowley: Crowley must never know of this and if ensuring that meant patching himself up piece by piece, then that’s what he would do.

Just then Aziraphale heard the tinkling of the shop bell that was placed just above the door. He stood still, both time and his heart had stopped - had Gabriel and his ‘friends' come back to finish him off? Perhaps they weren’t satisfied with the damage they had caused...then what would he do? He knew he couldn’t fight back, he wouldn’t know how for one thing: he hated any kind of violence. The door swung shut behind the unknown customer. “Sorry, we’re closed for today", Aziraphale tried his best to sound normal, as normal as one could had they just suffered such a severe beating as he had. There was a moments silence before... “Aziraphale?”

☆Sorry this part is pretty short...I've been kinda lost on how to carry this on but I think I've got it now.
Thanks and have a great day!☆