Chapter Seven~Human

She lunges for me knife held high but Stone punches her hard in the jaw making her body fly hard smashing into the tree with a loud snap. "Mist run!" He barks to me standing his ground to her, I quickly jump up into the air even though Im nude and race up into the air flying high. I can hear them arguing down below, I hope he doesnt get hurt? "Mist! You can come down now." I hear him call for me, I quickly dive down to him landing and I see his sister is still there sulking. I cover my body and she only snickers.

"Im sorry for trying to kill you." She rolls her eyes and Stone stomps on her foot, she hisses. "I said I was sorry!" She snarls to him getting in his face to challange him again, he only broadens his chest getting in her face making her back down.

"Im...uh...sister." I mutter covering my bare body still, the air slices across my body, I wrap my wings around my body so she doesnt stare at me any longer.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, if you werent a pixie I would comment and say you have a nice body, but your a pixie so I hate-" Stone slams his elbow into her chest making her stumble back coughing harshly.

"Stone." I mutter telling him to stop, thats his sister, even if she did try to kill me thats not okay. He turns to me looking cofused but he nods in understanding.

"Im sorry." He mutters, he coves over to me and he hugs me tightly, his warm and bare arms comfort me, letting me know that I am safe and she wont hurt me. "Mist this is Cicelia, my  little sister. Shes not a wolf, I got that." I nod still hiding behind his chest not wanting to stare at her, she is too intimidating.

"Can we go home now? Have the house to ourselves?" I ask him weakly, whispering into his chest, I dont want her to hear, there is something in side me that is urning for him and its very embarrasing. I head a low chuckle rise out of him and he kisses my nose lightly.

"Of course, Cicelia, make yourself useful and go back home, we have things we didnt get to finish." He turns back to her letting me see her very beautiful face, a small smile forms on her face of amusement.

"Yeah sure!" She laughs running back towards our house, my wings open again and tuck nicely against my back and he starts kissing me again, he nibbles on my bottom lip before continuing to kiss me down my neck making me gasp lightly, he presses me against the tree, I wrap my legs tightly around him letting him kiss me to his desire. 

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

I wake up in the nice warm bed, I slowly rise up to a sitting position and see Im still naked, I smile turning over to see an empty bed. I frown and slowly get up, my little bear is sleeping soundly in her bed all cuddled up. I grab a robe when a seering pain comes through my back, I fall down to my hands and knees and scream in pain, my back is on fire! 

Loud thumping comes up the stairs and bursts through my room, Stone kneels down and I can sense he is panicking. "Whats wrong?" He shouts trying to comfort me but its failing miserably, I wiggle off the robe and he gasps. "Your wings! They are burning off!" I turn my head to try to see through my teary eyes and see indeed they are sizzling off to nothing. What is happening? He scoops me up in his firm arms and I cry loudly, my wings are gone! And I just got promoted to Queen! 

He sets me down in the empty tub and turns on cold water, my body is burning up, its so hot in here even the water feels warm. "Stone!" I scream, my back arching in pain and I cry out, nothing is helping! He grabs my hands and holds them tightly, my body hurts too much! 

"Im right here, everything will be okay!" I shake my head, the only thing that could be happening right now is that Im human again, but this time, absolutly no magic, Im dry, they stripped me, my kingdom stripped me dry of all magic because I mated with a werewolf. He pours water all over my chest and arms trying to cool me off but it only heats up more, the heat is burning my magic inside, they are burning my wings so I look somewhat human, this isnt happening! 

"Ah!" I scream scrunching up in a tight ball trying to get the heat to ease, sweat now streams down my body along with tears, I grit my teeth harshly trying to stay calm and try to stay quiet for the little kids. Then it all ends, the heat slowly subsides along with the searing back pain, I puff harshly relaxing in the nice cool bath tub. "No..." I cry weakly not moving a muscle, Stone holds my hand tightly and keeps pouring the water on my body.

"Its okay." He whispers hushing me so I can relax in the bathtub, he strokes my hair out of my face and kisses my temply.

"Im completly human..." Im still panting from the pain, my eyes flicker to his and I can only see a huge smile on his face. "What are you smiling about?" I ask him weakly, this isnt something to be happy about, I just lost who I am again.

"This means you can have children, my children." I think it over in my head and my sorrow turns to overwhelming joy. 

"I can!" Tears of happieness now roll down my face, I cry happily and he hugs me tightly from the water and kisses my ear.

"Its okay Mist, dont cry."

"Im so happy." I kiss his soft lips, it wouldnt hurt if we started now, anyways he loves it. "Why dont we start right now, it wouldnt hurt? I would love to see how human pregnancy feels." I say to him trailing my finger down his jaw and all over his chest, my eyes flicker up to his eyes once again. Lust fills my eyes and suddenly all the human emotions come crashing down on me hard, I leap out of the bath and straddle his lap and smile. "I wanna try."

________________________________________

Hey guys I know its been forever!! I dont feel like many people like the story. :*( Please COMMENT!!! If you want I can make you a character in my book, I dont have room for many, maybe like two? If you want just comment!! Ill try to update more!!