Chapter Six~Swim

My bear lets off a small little growl towards me causing me to wake up from my wonderful slumber. I look at her and she is sitting in front of me looking slightly angry at me. "What?" I whisper to her with Stones arm still draped around my waist. She touches her face pretending to hit it and pretends to fall off the bed. "Did I push you off?" She holds up her paw motioning it swaying side to side. "Almost?" She nods upset, she shakes her head and stops all four of her paws over to Stone and snuggles up with him, well behind him, her tiny head pops up from behind his body sticking out her tiny tongue to me before popping back down. Seeing that cute little action causes me to laugh, that was just too cute. Stone stirs and I cover my mouth hiding my smile so he stays asleep, I can feel the sun rising more, my skin lightens feeling the morning sun rise. Its time for us to awaken anyways, its a new day. "Stone, its time to wake up." I whisper to him, I turn around kissing his jaw feeling my cheeks darken. 

"Its early." He groans kissing my neck but goes back to sleep but I slump.

"Its late, its six in the morning and we should go for a swim." I say towards him turning slightly looking up to his morning face.

"Why are we up at six in the morning?"

"I'm up then, or we could, go back to sleep, causing us not to see one another cause our eyes are closed?" I pretend to pout, his eyes slightly part open looking down to me. "We can go swimming? Then later you can nap." He inhales deeply about to roll over when I grab him keeping him on his side. "Sassy is laying behind you." He groans annoyed sitting up and looking over at her.

"Seriously? When did you get promoted to our bed?" He asks her and she just wiggles her tail sleeping soundly on our bed. "Your getting demoted to the floor." He grabs her and places her on the floor and she growls, he looks down to her which I cant see and playfully growls back, and he sounds just like his wolf.

"Did you know I haven't seen you in your wolf form? I would love to see it." I stroke his arm and sit up with him, looking into his eyes making me smile, hes just so beautiful.

"Sure lets go for a swim." He picks me up gently like his bride and I giggle grabbing his collar, I lay my head on his shoulder he hums. My wing crinkles and I hiss shifting in his arms while he walks out of the house. "Are you okay?" He asks me quickly stopping in his tracks, I nod my head and he sets me down. I open my wings stretching them out and I let them flutter.

"I'm better, I just need to stretch them out." 

"If I have to show you my wolf, I need t see you fly." He crosses his arms over his chest purposely holding his ground he doesn't move. 

"Fine by me I will just beat you." I morph down to my tiny size fluttering in the air he comes up to me in awe, he holds out his hand, I'm about to land on his palm when I zoom away laughing and giggling, I zoom off laughing and finding my way to the pond, I look back to see the most beautiful dirty blonde colored wolf making me forget about everything. Then I realize my wings have stopped fluttering and I'm falling. I scream as loud as I can falling when I land hard onto something soft, its bumping and jolting, I grab ahold of the nice and fluffy fur and I smile, its Stone. He slowly comes to a stop, looking around at the pond I can tell he is confused for why he cant find me. I flutter off of him and fly in front of his face sitting nicely on his nose. "Sorry if I scarred you, I fell." I giggle stroking the middle of his eyes softly and he purrs. I lean down on his nose laying there and I kiss his nose. "Your so cute." I can see in his beautiful green eyes that he is smiling, I flutter off and transform back to my size, I slip off my dress and tuck my wings in nicely and step into the very refreshing water, I turn back  to look at him and see he is still his wolf and is staring at me. I smile and dive into the water submerging myself in the water feeling it seep and slide across my bare skin cooling me down. I swim back up to the surface, Stone is sitting on a ledge in the water and I swim up to him smiling brightly, a large burn slices across my chest and something splashes against the water. My hand rushes to my chest feeling something hot leaking down my chest, I pull my hand away just as Stone is yanking me out of the water. I look at my hand to see blood covering my hand. "How did this happen?" I ask looking up to him, he takes one of his article of clothing and places it on my chest holding it there tightly. 

"Just hang in there okay?" He asks me frantic, soon a beautiful woman comes peering out of the trees looking at me annoyed.

"Who are you?" I ask calmly to the woman, Stone turns around and the moment he sees her he darts to his feet, his fists clenching and un-clenching. I cough feeling the pollen enter my nose, I slap my hands around my face annoyed. "Stop it!" I bark to the pollen, and they scamper away but Stone bends next to me looking confused. "Sorry its the pollen they are nasty little annoying buggers, now will someone tell me who that woman is and why she tried to kill me?" I bark throwing my hands up in the air very annoyed, it just burns. Stone grabs my hand tightly growling at the woman.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." He growls, the woman steps forwards but Stone stands his ground even though he is completely bare.

"Oh come on, cover up and lets talk. Brother to sister."

"Shut up Victorea."

"I've come for my rewards now hand over the Pixie."

"Not a chance shes my mate." I can see something clicks in his eye and he snaps.

"Not on my watch shes not!" She lunges forwards knife drawn hurdling towards me.

_________________________

Hey guys, her name is not Victoria, its Victore-a. Makes it sound Italian or whatever.