Chapter 2: Gold Hunt

3 weeks later

STAR'S POV

My friends Bella and Kaylee invited me to Starbucks to hang out. I was walking down the street to Starbucks still thinking about the factory, yeah i've been thinking about what my parents have told me about the factory and its still stuck in my head. 

I arrived at Starbucks and headed in to notice Kay and Bell sitting at the window, Bell was drinking a strawberry frappuccino while Kay was reading a book that was about dragons. 

"Hi girls!" I said waving my hand to get their attention. 

"Hi Star." They both said as they came over and gave me a hug. We all walked over to the table and sat down. 

"So how have you girls been lately?" I asked. 

"I've been great." Bella replied.

"Same for me." Kaylee said replied. 

I smiled "Me to."

We chatted for awhile, as we did something caught my eye on the window. 

"Hey girls what's that?" I asked pointing to the poster on the window. All of us looked at the glass to examine the poster

Are jaws were hanging open after reading that poster, WILLY WONKA'S ACTUALLY GIVING PEOPLE THE CHANCE TO SEE HIM THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! 

"Wow I can't believe this guys!" Kaylee perked up. 

"Me either." I replied. We all looked at each other, are faces filled with awestruck. 

"So were suppose to open a wonka bar to find a ticket to visit the factory?" Bella said trying to explain. 

"I guess so?" I said. 

"Oh well this is are moment to see if we can see the factory girls." Kaylee to spice up the moment.

"But how are we going to find them they could be anywhere?" Bella said unsure of herself. 

"Don't worry Bella we'll just try are best." I said reassuring her. 

"Good point Star." She replied.

5 days later

I was playing on my phone in my bedroom when the tv announced a special news report. Someone had found the first gold ticket!