Your insecure

Tony
You were watching TV when modles appeared on the screen and you began to felt conscious  about your body Tony noticed and grabe dyou whispering in  your ear how much eh loved you your body and how beautiful he thought you were giving you a kiss everytime he siad something "I love you and every perfection and imperfection  you have girly I love you for you."

Steve
Steve always talked about how peggy did things and it bugged you but you never told him.He would was compare you two  but you never said anything .You were in the kitchen baking trying to make one of your childhood favorites dessert you were rolling the dough out when Steve walked in "Your doing it worng let me show you this is how peggy used to do it." he said taking the rolling pin form you. You were on the verge of tears "I'm sorry I'm not perfect I'm sorry I'm not her I'm sorry I dont do anything right I'm sorry I'm not her I'm sorry I'm not peggy!" you yelled crying you run to you room closing the door steve ran after you "Babygirl open up please I'm sorry" you could tell was crying you thought for a moment and opening the door with teary eyes  he grabed you pulling you into a hug "Babygirl I'm so sorry  babygirl you are perfect the way you are I love you for you." he whispered

Bucky
You had always had problems with your body you were never a big fan of your stomach . Ypu saw girls that were slim and fit and beautiful you thought that you weren't any of that . You were working out agian for 5th time today Bucky had been watching you worriedly "Doll why don't you come lat down with me?" he asked hoping you stopped "No bucky not right now." he frowned he stood up and grab you dragging you to the mirrior he stood behinde you making you face the mirrior "I know you don't  like your body  dont deny it but doll I love your body let me tell you why I love your (y/c/e) the way they shine with excitement when I tell you something, I love that your cheeks blush when I kiss your nose, they way your curves perfectly fit your body showing every imperfection that I love, down to your feet that we have leg fights with babygirl I love you you are perfect for me." he siad kissing each part as he named it off earning a giggle from you "Thanks Bucky."

Loki
You were in asgard with loki checking out some books. Loki knew something was off with you "Darling what the matter?" he asked "Nothing." was your reply loki being loki read your mind "love even if you do get old your are still mine I love you I love you very much and only you."

Thor
You were in front of the mirrior looking at your stomach. Thor was watching you curious what you were doing he asked "Love what are you doing?" "Thor do you think I'm fat?" Thors eyes went wide "Love your not fat I love you  even if you do get chubby just more for me to love."