The Ro'meave Family.

The Ro'meave family was one of power, each one could do something no other could. It was told if you got a Ro'meave in your family you would live a rich and comfortable life, something proven until the dates from March thirteenth to March Fourteenth.

A piece treaty was to be signed in the Tu'la region for the third time in the past one hundred years. Zianna decided she had wanted to do it herself as she was the Queen of Okasis and therefore had the power to do so.

Zianna was a mother of three beautiful children, her first was named Garroth after his father Garte, the second born was named Zane after Zianna herself while the youngest was named Vylad, after the man who was his rightful father. Garroth was nine, Zane was Five and Vylad was Four.

Zianna wasn't one to care for one son more than the other hut something, something pushed her to bring Zane along with her, whether it be Irene's force or Edmunds intuition, she knew she had to bring Zane along with her.

It wasn't until later Zianna realized, the gods wanted her family to be split apart, but it wouldn't be until far, far later that she would realize the truth.

OoO

The carriage they rode was quite bumpy, it shook each time it rode over a rock, even a small pebble could shake the carriage. Zane sat impassively looking out the open window with disinterest. The night sky was something he always enjoyed looking at.

She sighed, raising an eyebrow. She knew Zane was sad, two months earlier he had lost sight in one eye permanently. Her oldest son had thrown an ice ball, hitting him in the eye. She knew he didn't mean to and felt guilty, if only he knew how to properly say sorry.

A loud crash came from outside. The horses nayed loudly and their carriage stopped, Zianna froze. They weren't supposed to stop, not until they got to the castle.

It was eerily silent, until a grunt was heard, then a splat sound, Zianna felt fear, she grabbed a dagger from her bag, holding it tensely, her other hand reaching out for Zane.

She grabbed hold of his white cape before the carriage flipped sideways and they fell down, a shriek erupting from her throat.

The doors to the carriage were opened and Zane who was silent stared at the woman. His eyes drooped slowly, he could feel exhausted run through his body, he could do anything but blink when he was ripped away from his mother, "a cute brat." He heard someone say, or was it a dream.

His mind was oddly silent, he could feel everything and nothing. He felt sick, he didn't know why. His mind was reeling, it going one way than the next. He shook, painful gasps escaping his throat, then his eyes closed and Nothingness consumed his memories.

The woman terrified Zianna, her dark blue hair that rivaled the night sky behind her, the glowing green eyes and her vicious smirk as she held her son in her arms. "Give him back," she pleaded her, Zane was her son, she cared for him she couldn't have him disappear from her family.

"What's his name?" The woman asked, Zianna had to stop herself from flinching. The woman's tone was cold and full of venom, "Z—Zane, Zane, his name is Zane," Zianna stuttered out, she could feel the tears well up in her eyes. "Please, I'll do anything, just don't hurt him."

The woman just peered at her, "gift of god, fitting," she muttered. She carried Zane on her hip, turning around. "The amount of money I'm getting for this brat is nothing compared to what you could give me."

I'm gonna end it here and see if I get any feedback, this is just for amusement, I don't own MCD however I do own some of the many characters in this fanfiction. Please Comment any questions or even for an update I don't mind. Though I may jot be able to do so right away.

SPELLING errors are my own, Comment if you see one, preferably with the correct version of it. Thank you. It is my fault and my fault only as I don't have a beta reader.

This fanfic is JUST for my Amusement, I don't care if you dislike it. It's honestly here because my mind would let me say no.

And if you want to see Medic Zane in another fanfic tell me, I've had ideas.